War For Paradis: Clash of the Titans

Eren growls as the Jaw and Cart Titans escape the headquarters, leaving him with nothing but to stare as the aircrafts above his hometown deploying soldiers. Marley’s invasion...they shouldn’t be ready for such a feat, not even after a month of recovery. “Could it be… That Marley has come for an ambush that puts their lives at risk? These bastards would not be committing this danger with just the info they have.”

“Eren! Can you hear me?” Turning his head, he looks down to the leader of the volunteers, Yelena. “Please come out of your Titan! Go hide inside the building and escape underground using the power of the Warhammer Titan! It’s disadvantageous to fight like this!”

Eren takes note of their worries, but he has never backed down from a fight. Moving forward, he leaps off the roof of the headquarters into the street below. Looking up, he spots a single parachute heading his way, and based on the number of already shifted Titans, it doesn’t take any time for Eren to figure out who it is. “Come on… Reiner. Is it you? The one who pushed Marley to commit this idiotic act?” A flash of light and a cloud of steam later, the Armored Titan makes his way to the Attack. With two roars, the clash of the Titans begins.

x

xxxxxxxx

Gabi

“Reiner,” the young warrior candidate shouts as she recognizes the roar of the Armor. “He came for us…”

“Pieck! Over here!” Pieck climbs a building and releases Gabi from her mouth. Not a moment later she’s grabbed into a hug. “Gabi!”

“...General Magath?”

Is he...showing affection? If he is, it is gone a moment later as he holds her shoulders with a stern expression. “Braun, you imbecile! Who ordered you to run into enemy territory?”

“I-I’m sorry!”

“Just acting as you please.”

“Gabi!” A younger soldier approaches her, one that puts a smile on her face.

“Colt!”

“What about Falco? Where is he?”

Gabi gasps as she turns towards the building she just left and points to it. “He is still inside that building. He ingested Zeke’s spinal fluid and is imprisoned there.”

“What?”

“Falco is being imprisoned with 300 enemy soldiers who also drank the spinal fluid,” Pieck, still in Titan form, informs. “Aside from them there are currently 500 soldiers here. It also appears Zeke isn’t here yet.”

“We came here in accordance to Reiner’s worries,” Magath states, “but what about the possibility of the enemy exercising the Power of the Founding Titan?”

“I don’t know. But it seems certain the Founding Titan is their hidden card. My guess is since they still haven’t used it seems to show that Eren is still not in a state to trigger it.”

“Is there a necessary condition to trigger it?”

“But all those sacrifices made for the Founding Titan and the Titan carrying royal blood will all be worth it once they bring the freedom of the Eldian people.” Gabi gasps as she looks up to the general. “‘But all those sacrifices made for the Founding Titan and the Titan carrying royal blood’... I heard Zekek say those exact words inside the airship that was withdrawing from Marley.”