War For Paradis: The Final Clash Begins

Gabi

Alone in a cell of her own, alone for the first time in a foreign land, Gabi Braun can only reflect on the past month. She's deeply worried about Falco, who is elsewhere in this prison. She's worried about the Braus family, who took care of the two of them, and even defended her for the most part once her origins were revealed. Then the soldiers, especially the dark-skinned boy who is the lover of the girl she shot, they protected her as well. She cannot help but feel a strange sense of guilt. "...They're just devils… Why me… Like this… I don't get it!"

The door to the cell opens. Gabi looks up to see the Attack and Founder Titan waltz inside, followed by a soldier. Immediately, she's filled with fear, the last encounter fresh in her mind. He, however, glares at her. "Yo, the brat that killed Sasha."

"Wha… What do you want?"

"If you wanna save Falco, then let's cooperate."

"Cooperate? To do what?"

"I'll have you make a radio call for help. To make the invaders who infiltrated the walls react…" Eren turns to the sound of choking by the soldier, only to have a pistol aimed at his face.

"Don't move. You too stay quiet, Gabi."

Gabi, however, can barely contain her happiness of the dark-haired woman who came for her. "Pieck!"

She holds a finger up. "Quiet… You must be Eren Jaeger. Well, am I right?" Eren doesn't answer, but it seems Pieck takes his silence as confirmation. "Gabi, point that rifle at Eren." Remembering the last time she was threatened to not move, Gabi hesitates until Pieck eyes her. "Gabi."

"Understood."

"Eren, get your hands out of your pockets."

"What if I don't?"

"I'm pulling the trigger and your brains are getting splattered across the floor. You've never seen it? You won't even have the time to turn into a Titan."

"And? You're still not shooting me? If you aren't pulling the trigger now, then what have you come here to do? What happens if I just leave my hands in my pockets?"

"Well, there won't be any way for you to know what happens. After your brains get splattered across the floor, that is."

Eren steps up to Pieck, placing his forehead on the end of the barrel. "No, I know. You won't shoot. You aren't permitted to kill the Founding Titan. Your orders are to 'make sure to recapture the Founder no matter what.' Even in a situation like this, you would have to temporarily turn into a Titan and eat me while keeping me alive. Don't you?"

Gabi raises her rifle, ready to shoot. "Pieck!"

"Gabi. Remove your finger from the trigger."

Eren frowns. "Those who'll pay the bill for such a serious violation of military rules won't just be you, but the family you still have in the internment zone."

Pieck sighs and holds both arms up. "Yes, I can't shoot you. I think it's definitely impossible for me to eat you, either. Sorry. You found the footprints my Titan left behind when I invaded, right? I wanted to try and conceal myself before you made a move, and I was glad I could come all the way here. But… There's another reason why I couldn't shoot. If you were to use the Founding Titan's power, I thought you might be able to defeat Marley."