Mission Time

(Dick's POV)

A while ago, Jason and Percy seemed to have a secret, and the rest of us boys were left to figure it out.

Damian was the most curious, but now he seemed to know the "secret" now, Tim too.

They were acting super weird when they were around me and Bruce, it was like they were in on a funny inside joke and we weren't.

Going into the Batcave, I found Bruce at the computer, with his cowl down, "What're you up to, Bruce?"

"I'm looking into this friend Percy was with, to see what he's like."

I looked at the screen, and at the different schools that were pulled up, "He went to so many different schools, which one did he meet the friend at?"

His frown got deeper as he read through the papers, "He didn't meet them at any of them, only one James Grey exists in the area Percy was from, and in Gotham, but he's dead. He died in 1949 at the age of 108 and the other is 89 years old, also deceased."

Was he serious?

"I'm serious, Dick," His eyes roamed the screens again, before mumbling under his breath, "but what are we missing here?"

(Skip, Percy's POV)

I snuck into the Batcave, listening in on Dick and Bruce's conversation.

Good, they were figuring things out.

It was tiring trying to keep both secrets from them, I really just want to tell them...

Soon enough.

Bruce looked at the side of the screen where a notification popped up, "We'll have to continue this later, Young Justice has a mission.

(skip)

"Move over Artemis," Wally huffed.

"No, you move over," Artemis growled, shoving him to the side, while the others face palmed internally.

That's right, mission time!

The thing is, they didn't know I was here because I wasn't allowed being, "mentally unstable" and some crap.

I've been with Young Justice for a tiny bit now, and I've been trying to prove my worth, but they only let me monitor the missions they go on. I give advice, look at the screen, and at the data.

But I decided to put myself on this mission without telling them. :)

When I monitor the missions, I'm given some of the details, and even if I didn't have all the info, Dami also told me about it. (Being the only one who knew what I was going to do, since Tim was busy with something else)

The mission had to do with some shady activity at this boating dock and stock house, and YJ was supposed to check it out.

Nothing more, nothing less.

But it's not like they're going to listen, they're going to jump in the first chance they get.

Which is another reason why I tagged along.

Sitting a small distance away from them, picking up a creaking sound, I looked over to Robin.

He was looking at me out the side of his eye and noticed I picked something up.

He held a hand up, getting the other's attention before he tapped his ear.

Using their mind link most likely.

The others nodded to each other as we watched a few people carrying crates labeled "fragile" and "keep cool" for a few minutes.

And I didn't have to wait long to find out if I was right.

The others decided to investigate further, moving into the building, taking a hesitant Aqualad with them.