•HATE THAT I LOVE YOU 25•

Shawn's P.O.V:

I was sleeping peacefully holding Bey in my arms as I rubbed her belly. She started to move in her sleep but I ran my fingers through her hair to try and make her fall back asleep. Before I could even close my eyes again I heard footsteps rushing towards the door. The door busted open and soon two tiny bodies climbed in bed with us.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Blue and Ansel jumped around in bed.

"Guys! Guys! Careful with mommy! Remember you can't jump on her like that!" I whispered yell trying not to wake her up. Yet, when I looked in my arms it was too late, she was staring up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Good morning my babies," she said softly in her raspy voice as she pulled them into a hug before kissing me.

"Daddy! Can we go out for breakfast?" Blue asked.

"You don't know if he has to go into work today!" Ansel said before Blue could speak again.

"Guys relax go get washed up and we can go," I said laughing. They quickly ran out and I turned to look at my beautiful wife. "What you got a taste for?" I asked as I kissed all over her face.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down towards her. "Now you know I love me some Waffle House," she spoke against my lips.

I nodded and picked her up carrying her to the bathroom. We washed each other up and went to go check on the kids. We then left out and made our way to the restaurant. We were almost immediately seated in a booth.

"What can I get you guys?" The waitress asked as she took out her notepad.

"Hi! I'm Ansel! You're pretty!"

"Oh thank you," the waitress nervously giggled.

"Ansel!" Beyoncé gasped blushing.

"That's my boy!" I fist bumped him.

"Ok please excuse them. Can I please have chocolate milk and chicken and waffles?" Blue said.

"Of course little lady. And for you ma'am?"

"I'll have some blueberry pancakes and a coffee."

"I'll have the same as her," I added.

"Can I have chocolate milk and and- mommy what is the name of the bread?" Ansel looked up at Bey.

"French toast."

"Oh that!"

"What do you say?" Bey asked.

"Please!"

"Sure I'll be right back." Once the waitress left out we started making small talk. Blue was telling us about school and Ansel was giving a pitch on why the baby should be named Ansel #2. Bey and I were just laughing the whole time. Man these kids really are something.

A few minutes later our food got here. We immediately dug in. "Baby, I wanted to talk to you about something," Bey started, "I was thinking that maybe-" she was cut off by my phone ringing.

I was about to turn it off but she stopped me, "No, no, go ahead and answer."

"No, we're in the middle of a conversation," I replied.

"It could be important," she said.

I picked up, "Carter speaking." I immediately shook my head, "Hold on, snow down. What!? I'll be right there," I said before I hung up.

"What's going on?" Bey asked once I hung up.

"Raina was murdered in her apartment." I said quickly.