•HATE THAT I LOVE YOU 3•

I woke up early and immediately took a shower and changed into my business attire.

"Shawn," I whispered shaking him.

He was completely knocked out, I leaned down and kissed him real hard. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

"Wake up. You will be late," I said pulling back.

"I'm up. I'm up," he said rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

"You get ready and I'll help the kids. Can you take them to Kindergarten?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let me take a shower," he said kissing me and standing up.

I went downstairs with my purse and opened Blue's door, "Come on, baby. Wake up," I said shaking her.

"Mommy?" She asked sitting up.

"Yeah come on," I helped her off her bed and guided her to the bathroom. I helped her shower and dressed her in a simple outfit.

I went into Ansel's room and shook him, "Baby, wake up."

"Nooo!" Well this will be a nice morning.

~~~~~

"Kids your lunchboxes," I called. I gave Blue hers and did the same to Ansel, then I gave Shawn his lunch.

"I take Blue to pre-school and you take Ansel to kindergarten," I told Shawn.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan," he said nodding as he ate the last of his pancake.

"Don't make Ansel late," I warned Shawn.

"I won't, I just have to brush my teeth and we'll be out," Shawn said standing up.

"Yeah ok, gimme kiss," I said standing on my tippy toes.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me real hard. "Eww!" Blue and Ansel said from behind us.

"Bye, babe," I said pulling back.

"Bye, baby," he said smacking my ass lightly since the kids were here.

"Say bye to daddy, Blue," I said as I said goodbye to Ansel.

"Bye daddy!" She said giving him a hug.

"Bye princess."

"Bye, Ansel," Blue said giving Kason a kiss on his cheek.

"Bye, Blue," he said wiping off the kiss.

I laughed at this kids and led Blue downstairs to the garage. I got in the Ford Edge and buckled Blue in her car seat.

"Mommy, you work today?" Blue asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not getting out as late as always," I said.

"Oh ok. I thought Demi was picking me up today too," she said.

"Who?" I asked pulling off.