•HATE THAT I LOVE YOU 8•

Sorry for taking so long to update! I think I might have been hacked guys....😬
~~~~

Shawn.

I placed my badge inside the glove compartment of the car I was supplied with and closed it again.

My phone rung and I looked at the number, "Yeah?"

"Where are you? I'm in the back."

"Look I'll be right there, aight?"

"Okay." She hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

I put my hand in a praying position and laid my head on the steering wheel once I closed my eyes, "Dear, God. Keep me safe, I know this isn't right and I should have told my wife but please keep me safe. Don't let anyone catch me," I said, "Amen."

I got out the car and went to find her.

~~~~~~~~

Beyoncé.

"Mommy, you think I'll do good?" Blue asked me as she sat at the edge of her bed.

"Baby, you'll do awesome. You got this," I said kissing her cheek.

"Will daddy be there?" She asked slowly

"You know he has to work, baby," I said sighing as I got the stuff for her hair.

"He is always working," Blue said sadly.

"You know when you were just a baby, daddy was always sad about that," I told her.

"About what?" She asked curiously.

"He would feel like he was missing a lot in your life because he had to work but he is doing it to keep you safe," I said.

"Keep me safe?"

"Yes. He is a police officer that means he takes bad guys to jail to keep us safe," I told her.

"Really?" She gasped, "I thought he just went to an office and wrote things down."

"Well sometimes he has to do that too," I said.

"So he won't come?"

"I don't think so. Baby, sit still so I can do your hair," I told her.

"Ok."

~~~~~~

"You ready, baby?" I asked Blue.

"Yep. Where's Ansel?" She asked looking around.

"He is already downstairs, come on," I told her.

~~~~~

Shawn.

"Fuck, Blue's recital."

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. Look just do ya thang," I said.