•HATE THAT I LOVE YOU 2•

Y'all in for a roller coaster 😆
~~~~

"My mother?" I asked.

"Yeah.. uh, you may not remember me since it's been so long bu-"

"Long? It's been long? Look lady, you've been gone for 19 years. I was barely six," I said angrily.

"Look I would love if you would let me explain," she practically begged.

"Get your hands off me!"

Shawn rushed downstairs with his gun, "Bey, you ok?" He asked getting in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm good it's cool," I said.

"Who are you?" Tina asked.

"He's my husband," I said rolling my eyes, "You would've known that if you had stuck around."

"I'm sorry just let me explain," She said tearing up.

"What's going on?" Shawn asked.

"That, is my dead beat mother."

"Please, Gis," she begged.

"Don't call me that!"

"Mommy!" I heard Ansel yell.

"My son is calling me, if you would excuse m-"

"Bey, I got him. You should talk to her," Shawn said going upstairs.

"Can we-"

"Yes, just sit down," I said rolling my eyes as I went towards the couch.

"Well, how should I start?" She asked crossing her legs.

"Uh the beginning..."

"Well your father was completely in his work when you were five. He barely came home because he was in the office the whole time. I got fed up and took you with me to a hotel."

"When exactly was this?" I asked.

"I told you we were having a girls weekend at Marriott Hotel," she said.

"Oh yeah, I remember," I nodded.

"Yeah we stayed there for a while and I met a man. His name is Kasey Michael. He had a son about your age actually. Poor thing, died so young," she said.

"Wait, by any chance was he Wayne Michael?" I asked slowly.

"Yes. Poor thing, he died about six years ago, it was ruled off a suicide I think," Tina said.

"Well what happened after you met this man?" I asked.

"Well we fell in love and I divorced your father. I was going to take you with me but Kasey was caught up in some stuff at the time and I didn't want you mixed up with it," she said.

"Wow, no call? You didn't look for me?" I asked.

"I did but your dad moved away and I couldn't find you, when I did they wouldn't let me see you," Tina explained.

"So what happened to you and Kasey?"