•HATE THAT I LOVE YOU 7•

I posted a video on the prologue, please check it out! 🙏🏼
~~~~~~

Shawn's P.O.V:

"Shawn, the captain is asking for you," Demi said sitting in her desk which was in front of mine.

"I'll go see what's up," I said standing up.

I walked towards Captain Montgomery's office and knocked on the door, "Come in," he replied.

I opened the door and walked in, "Sir, they said you needed me..?"

"Yeah, have a seat, Carter," he said motioning me to the chair in front of his desk.

I sat down and waited for him to speak, "As you are aware Markus Long's murder seems much more bigger than it is which makes it a high profile case," he started.

"Yes, sir. The Mayer even called me and said he needed this case solved as soon as possible," I informed him.

"Exactly, well, I will need you and Detective Rose to go undercover and try to get as close as possible to his connections," He said.

"But he was close to the owner of the Elixir that is pretty much everything that seems suspicious," I said confused.

"The thing is the Feds have reason to believe that Markus was involved with the Russian mob and the Michael crime family," Captain Montgomery said.

"Michael?"

"Yes, you know the notorious crime family, one of the main leaders, Wayne died a few years ago," he said.

"Yeah, I'm really familiar with that case," I said slowly.

"Well as I was saying, you will go undercover. You will be a Jon Torrey, a pimp. Demi will be Aly Hall one of your 'prostitutes'."

"A pimp? Really?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah you will need an identity like this to be able to enter the Elixir club and get answers," he said.

"Who am I looking for?"

He placed his iPad in front of me and played some footage of a girl.

"Raina Skwalox, Russian stripper

"Raina Skwalox, Russian stripper. She might give you information in exchange of police protection," Captain Montgomery said pointing at her.

"I'll go do some background checks, what's the leader of the Russian mob?" I asked standing up.

"Anton Dimitri."

I nodded and left the captains office, I went back to my desk and turned on my computer. "New case?"

 "New case?"