•HATE THAT I LOVE YOU 5•

Wrote you nasty guys a little something 😇
~~~~~~~

I looked over at Bey and she was sleeping peacefully a bit stretched out.

"Bey," I whispered. Nothing.

"Baby," I said closer to her ear. Still nothing. Yeah daddy put that ass to sleep.

She looked so sexy with her curls stretched out on her pillow. Pregnancy made her body much more better, if it wasn't already perfect.

Her big plump breasts bounced up and down as she breathed in her sleep. The remains of her lipstick were still a bit smudged over her full lips. Her eyeliner was still done to perfection, every detail about her made me harder.

I tapped her side and she remained in the same position. I smirked and went under the sheets. I got in between her legs and spread her thighs a bit. I even placed her right one on my shoulder.

I began placing pecs along her womanhood and she began waking up. I started to suck on her upper thighs hardly and she began moving an arm.

I placed wet kisses on her center and Beyoncé finally woke up. She moaned and tried to sit up. "Good morning, baby," I said against her pussy lips.

I blew on her wetness as she reached down and grabbed my head, "Uuhn, Carter," She moaned running her fingernails softly over my waves.

"You want it?" I asked kissing her thigh.

"Yeess daddy, I want it. Uuhhm I need it," she moaned and got even more wet than before.

I used my thumb to rub her clit in tight circles as I used two of my fingers to pump in and out her tight hole. "You hear that, babe? You real wet," I smirked.

"Stopp teasing," she said through her moans.

"Stop? You want me to stop?" I asked pulling out my fingers.

"Noo! Shawnnn," she whined grabbing my hand and forcing it back towards her kitty.

"Yeah, you want that trigger finger," I said arching my fingers against her walls.

"Ooh!" She moaned wrapping her leg tighter.

I removed my fingers once she was about to come. "Sha-" I quickly replaced them with my mouth.

I sucked on her clit as I rubbed her too. Then I inserted my tongue inside the depths of her pussy and licked her sweet juices. I tongue fucked her as she moaned uncontrollably.

She began moving up the bed as she whined. "Uh uh. Don't run," I said against her second pair of lips as I took a hold of her thighs and held her down.

"Daddyyy," she squealed wrapping her legs even more tight around my head. She literally had me in a headlock.

I feel her walls clenching and I rubbed her clit faster as I pumped my tongue in and out. "I'M ABOUT TO CU-" A few seconds later she released her sweet juices all over my mouth.

I moved back and slurped all the juices pouring out her swollen fat cat. I didn't let a drop go to waste. I licked off my fingers and came out the covers still in between her legs.

"Good morning, baby. You like it?" I asked her.

"Mhm. Best damn morning head ever," she said wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a kiss. She pulled back smiling like a damn idiot.

"What?" I asked.

"I taste too damn good," she smirked giggling.

"You sure do. Daddy is proud," I said tapping her pussy with two of my fingers.