•HATE THAT I LOVE YOU 10•

We were eating at this Red Lobster when I saw a man and some girl walking over to our table. "Tina!" The guy called.

"Hey," Ms. Tina smiled as she stood from her seat.

"This is my husband Kacey. Kacey this is my daughter Beyoncé, her husband Shawn and their kids Ansel and Blue," She introduced us.

"Nice to meet y'all. This is my daughter  Kayla," Kacey said and until then I recognized the girl.

"Oh my gosh! Hey, Shawn," She said and leaned forward hugging me

Beyoncé just raised an eyebrow and looked at me as she cut Ansel's bread stick for him.

"Uh hey," I said scratching my neck awkwardly.

"Soooo who are these little cuties?!" She asked smiling.

"I'm Blue and he is Ansel," Babygirl said smiling.

"Aweee you are so adorable!" Kayla said smiling.

"Well guys have a seat!" Ms. Tina said smiling.

Kayla pulled up a chair and sat next to me, "Baby, you want to share?" I asked Bey.

"Um how about half and half so we try two different things?" Bey suggested.

"Yeah let's do that," I nodded.

"So, Shawn, how is the business going? You still in it?" Kayla asked.

"Um no.. I gave that up a bit before Beyoncé and I got engaged," I said.

"Y'all seem to have known each other a long way back," Bey said raising an eyebrow as she side eyed me.

"Well we were real close back in the day.." Kayla said biting her lip.

"Daddy.." Ansel called tapping me.

"Wassup, lil man?" I asked turning to him.

"Bathroom," he said impatiently.

"Okay, let's go," I said standing up and taking him out his seat. "Aye, Bey I'll be right back. Get the shrimp pasta for me," I said as I walked away from the table.

"Hurry, daddy," Ansel whined.

I shook my head laughing as I walked faster. "You need my help or you go alone?"