Epilogue - Part 2

Eri walked towards the arrival gate, feeling relieved that she is finally home after travelling for about 2 weeks. She had only a luggage with her and a big backpack for the entire 14 days of her solo travelling in Australia. It's summer after all, thus she didn't need that much clothes to start with. She spent the entire 14 days hopping from one place to another, doing basically nothing but café hopping. She had a great time not following a tight schedule, going with the flow depending on her mood of the day.

Hani promised to fetch her at the airport that night and she had texted her reminding her about her arrival time the night before. And she gave her another call before boarding her place last night too.

Passing through the row of crowd at the arrival gate, her eyes wander around searching for a glimpse of Hani since she is not picking up the call nor replying her texts.

"If this hoe forgot about me I am going to feed her to the lions"

Halting at the side, making sure she is not blocking the walk-way as she puts her backpack down on the cold floor. She taps on her phone again, trying her luck to call Hani once again while she searches for her among the crowd of people at the airport.

She was about to redial Hani's number when she heard a soft cough making her look up from her phone.

Out of all people she expects to bump into at the airport, the person standing in front of her right now is the least expected out of all.

"Welcome home". The man says softly, smiling as his crescent eyes look at her.

Her mouth flung open, surprised to see him in front of her, standing a few steps away from her spot with that beautiful smile on his face. She blinked a few times, not believing the sight but then realizing that the person is really there.

"W-Why are you...here?"

Letting a small chuckle, he walks towards her, still smiling sweetly as his eyes locked with hers.

"Just wanted to be the first person you see once you are home"

Wait. What?

Confused once again, she flinched when he suddenly takes a hold of her luggage and lift her backpack, putting it on his shoulder instead.

"W-wait Jimin, what are you do—"

"Being a gentleman", he winks as he positions the heavy bag nicely on his strong shoulder, making sure it's placed nicely.

"N-No, I mean. I was supposed to go home with Hani"

 I was supposed to go home with Hani"

"Hani sent me"

"What? What do you mean?"

"She's doing me favor actually. But we'll talk about that later. You're exhausted. I'll send you home"