Epilogue-Part 1

Yawning as she stands at the sink, eyes staring blankly out of the small windows in front of her while letting the cold water runs through her hands. Her thought drifting away, thinking about things, many things.

"Good Morning"

Startled, she jumped to his sudden voice coming from behind her. Snapping out of her deep thoughts, quickly turning off the tap water before turning around. Her entire tummy made another somersault as she finds him shirtless, leaning at the wall of the kitchen entrance, hands folded across his bare chest. His messy bed hair spiking to all directions, puffy face and sleepy puppy eyes. He looks like little kid, an adorable kid. Except that the smug on his face—not so close.

 Except that the smug on his face—not so close

"Good Morning"

"Why didn't you wake me up?", he slowly walks towards her, yawning slightly. "You left me alone on the bed. Thought I could wake up to you beside me"

Cooing softly while he pouts, he takes a hold of her hand and dragged her all the way back to the bedroom making her panic. He didn't let her hand go despite her trying to fight him softly, not really pulling her hands forcefully but more like tugging her hands away.

"Taehyung what are you—"

"Let's go back to sleep. I am tired"

Tired. Right. Tired

"But it is—"

"Sleep"

He abruptly got on the bed and pulled her to him, silencing her when she started to protest. She tries to get up but then only end up having his arms wrapped around her, pulling her to him as he hugs her from behind, burying his face into her hair.

"Let's stay like this". He tightens the grip around her waist, pulling her closer. "Now, it feels right"

"It's 7 am, we should be up"

"No. We should sleep. Aren't you tired?"

"Why would I be tired?". She blows the hair on her face, adjusting her position, freeing her hands from the hug.

"We had a long night, didn't we?" he teases, smirking when he feels her shoulders tensing at the mention last night's event.

Her eyes widened when he mentioned last night's event, sounding so unbothered. She could feel her body beginning to tense, reacting to every bit of memory from last night. Everything seems to pop into her head, one by one, and all she wants to do is to bury herself down into the ground. She gulped quietly when she feels him shifting behind her, worried that he might talk about it again. She stayed quiet, secretly hoping that he might fell asleep again so that she could finally breathe in peace.

"I can't see your face but I know it's red". His low whisper startled her making her body froze, tiny jitters of electricity erupted all over her skin. "You're cute"