Chapter 36

Yong Ahn Cemetery

A cemetery? Why would Jimin meet her girlfriend at a cemetery? Why would he—wait.

Could it be...

Jimin was about to walk ahead of her before she quickly grabbed his wrist, halting him. He turns to her, with that pair of soft crescent eyes, looking at her knowingly.

"Park Jimin, why are we here?"

"I'll explain once we are inside", softly he replied with the softest smile on his small face.

Gently, he takes her hand that was gripping on his wrist, slowly leading their way towards the small space that looks almost like garden

Gently, he takes her hand that was gripping on his wrist, slowly leading their way towards the small space that looks almost like garden. It is not a garden, it is actually a cemetery. A cemetery.

Eri was quiet the whole time as they walk through the rows of graves, feeling nervous and scared not knowing where she is heading at that time. Her thoughts were cut off when Jimin came to a stop, making her turn to him in flash.

"We are here"

Eri slowly follows his eyes as he looks down at a white marble tombstone in front of them, gulping slowly as she feels the sudden knot down her belly trying as she tried to process everything. She could feel him loosening the grip on her wrisr as she inches closer to the tombstone, wanting to read the name written on it.

In Memories of  Song Ryuuna

12.01.1990 ~ 08.09.2015

A sudden lump stuck in her throat feeling herself trying to swallow slowly, she glances at Jimin, expecting him to finally explain everything because at that moment, nothing makes sense to her.

"J-Jimin?"

"This is Ryuuna, my best friend and also my, I mean, was my girlfriend", he explains softly, slowly bending his knees, kneeling in front of the marble stone. "Hello, Ryuuna, I am finally here. I brought a friend today"

 I brought a friend today"