Chapter 8

Risa made her way to Karin's room, wanting to escape the whole commotion. Never in her life would she ever dine with that Taehyung. Today is just day one and she still can not register everything. When did she even agree to this whole thing anyway?

She didn't. Wait, she has yet to make her decision.

Sighing as she knocks on Karin's office door, she waited before hearing her voice.

"Come in Risa! You don't have to knock next time. My office is now your safe haven from Taehyung. I get it"

Risa slowly pushed the door open and her eyes falls upon on the guy sitting on a chair, facing Karin. He sits there, his back straight and perfectly postured. The fabric of his expensive black suit stretching his built back, and the way it threatens to rip around the upper arms—damn this guy sure is built.

"I am sorry but can I stay in your office instead?", Risa closed the door behind her.

The man whom were facing Karin got to his feet and turns to look at her. His strong hands adjusting his dark green satin tie as he looks down before flicking his eyes up to meet hers.

"So, this is the girl everyone has been talking about?", he smirks as smile, scanning her top to bottom.

Risa furrowed her eyebrows, processing his words but she didn't quite get his meaning. She watched as he approaches her, making her feel as if she is a prey under his close watch. Stopping just a step in front of her, she instantly feels so small with his tall built figure towers her. She feels like midget.

The way he stands tall, completely towering her with his height. His small face, big doe eyes and wavy ebony hair—he is indeed the epitome of dreamy. She could smell the faint lingering smell of something fresh and soapy, almost like baby's shampoo. A pleasant smell indeed.

Her eyes observe his clean and neat suit, perhaps made to measure suit as it fits his built figure perfectly. He looks entirely presentable in that jet-black suit, perfectly shined black leather shoes and of course, matched with his almost too perfect small face.

What are they serving the people in this building? Why is everyone inhuman like?

"My eyes are up here, sweetie", he curved a slight smirk realizing that she has been checking him out.

"Don't start Jungkook", Karin warned him from behind her table, eyes still locked on her phone.

"I am Jeon Jungkook. I don't believe we have met?"

Risa startled when he suddenly puts out his right hand as he smiles at her. She looks at his hand before shifting her gaze to look at him once again. She stayed silent, looking lost.

"Karin, is she not Korean?", he asked sounding confused when Risa didn't respond to his introduction.

"I am sorry, I am Kwon Risa", she snapped out of her thoughts, taking his hand in return.

Jungkook didn't let go of her hand but instead he held it tight in his, smiling at her making her swallow everything hard.

What now what now

Suddenly he brings her hand close to his mouth as he bows a little, and swiftly kissed her hand.