Chapter 77

"Put this on and let me wash your shirt". Handing a plain white t-shirt to him, she gestures him to take it but then only earning a confused look from him. "What's wrong?"

"Why do you have a guy's shirt...?"

She arched an eyebrow, not getting the question at first but then she lets out a short "oh" the moment she finally understood.

"It's mine"

"Yours?", he responded in a flash.

"I sleep in these. I love oversized t-shirts and—"

He quickly grabbed the t-shirt making her flinched at the sudden movement.

"The toilet is there, you can—wait why are you doing!?", she panics when Taehyung swiftly unbuttons his white shirt, looking totally unbothered as he starts undressing in front of her.

"What?", he asked leisurely as he continues undoing the last few buttons of his t-shirt, smirking when he watches her turning around in reflex

"What?", he asked leisurely as he continues undoing the last few buttons of his t-shirt, smirking when he watches her turning around in reflex. "Why should I go to the toilet when I can just do it here?"

"For goodness sake, at least let me turn around first", she blabbered under her breathe, feeling her insides twisting.

Taehyung laughs under his breathe watching her fidgeting with her back facing him. He has removed his shirt but instead of putting the t-shirt, he decided to tease her a little more.

"You can turn around now"

Risa lets out a short gasp when her wild thoughts were cut off by his deep voice, making her look up in reflex staring at the empty wall in front of her.

"You're not half-dressed, aren't you?"

"No"

Letting out short sigh of relief, she swiftly turns around but then that's the moment she regretted everything. Taehyung did not put on the t-shirt she gave him, instead he held on to it as he looks at her with a smirk plastered on his face. Her eyes caught the honey skins of his, his perfectly toned torso, not too bulky yet not too thin. The stretch of his broad chest, wide shoulders with prominent biceps flexing mildly as he puts his hand on his waist. He looks good, too good for a human being.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING THE T-SHIRT YOU LITTLE IMBECILE", she turns around again, furious and also flustered at the same time.

"Just so that I can see you reacting like this", he chuckles lightly as he puts on the t-shirt finally. "I put it on already. Turn around"

"No"

"Risa, I am not pulling anymore tricks here", he inched forwards, standing right behind her this time. "Turn around"