Chapter 75

Seeing Taehyung standing in front of her makes her entire body froze, too shocked to find him in the apartment

Seeing Taehyung standing in front of her makes her entire body froze, too shocked to find him in the apartment. Her head went blank, empty and just hollow. She couldn't think of anything to say as her eyes meet his, feeling the sudden jitters of emotions crawling up to her heart sending signals to her brain.

"T-Taehyung", her shaky voice broke the silence.

Finally, or perhaps, halfway registering that she is real, his eyes wanders top to bottom making his heart skipping beats at her dressing. She had nothing but just a lacey cotton night dress and also a brown cardigan around her shoulders. No matter how hard he tries to take his eyes off her, he couldn't when he could see almost skin most of her skin exposed due to the dress only reaching mid-thighs.

That is one sexy lacey night dress

"Tell me this is real", he says as he slowly walked towards her.

Risa inched backward in reflex, flinching as she panics all of a sudden resulting her hitting the countertop behind her. Something about the realization that Taehyung found her in Karin's apartment makes her anxious. She wasn't prepared for the meeting, not at all.

Taehyung halted right in front of her, towering her with his very much taller frame. The way she looks so fragile around him, making her appear smaller and softer to him. To be honest, he is still processing everything, feeling everything to be so unreal. He looks down at her, watching as she pressed her lips nervously and eyes looking elsewhere but at him.

  He looks down at her, watching as she pressed her lips nervously and eyes looking elsewhere but at him

"You didn't tell me about this", he uttered softly.

"I-It was supposed to be a surprise", she lets out a nervous cough, rubbing the sides of her arms.

"A surprise?", he arched an eyebrow, looking confused. "Did you and Karin plan this?"

"I told Karin not to tell you, planned to hide here and later surprise you at dinner...but I guess...", her voice trails off.

"Looks like Karin bailed on you, and surprised both of us instead", he lets out a soft chuckle. "I can't believe this"

Taking in a long breathe, mentally cursing at Karin for doing this to her but then seems like everything took a turn. Her initial plan was to surprise Taehyung during his birthday dinner but then, looks like Karin had other plans. That sneaky woman.