Chapter 15

Waking up to the buzzing sound of her phone ringing ,blazing her eardrums so early in the morning is definitely not the best way to start her morning. Groaning lazily as both hands raveling all over her bed searching for her phone but she couldnt find it. Getting up finally, she rubs her eyes as she realizes her phone has dropped to the floor at the side of her big bed.

"Damn it", she curses as her hand reaches for the phone.

Hooded eyes reading the name on the screen, she groans once again as she taps on answer.

"What?"

"Are you going to your boyfriend's office today?"

"Who?", she asked, half-asleep.

"Kim Taehyung, your dearly beloved boyfriend"

"Eri, are you for real doing this early in the morning?", scoffing as she yawns, lying back on her comfy bed.

"Early? It's 8 in the morning and I am in front of your house and you really have to see who's in front of your house right now"

"What?", getting up in one swift movement, jumping out of her bed going straight to her windows.

She pushes the drapes to the side, eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness of the sunlight beaming into her room. Looking down at the space in front of her house gate, she gasps when she spots an unknown car, a black one to be exact parked right in front of her gate. Fully awake now, she tries to zoom to the guy leaning on the car, head looking to the other side but then when he turns around, she finally makes out the face of the tall man—oh shit.

 Fully awake now, she tries to zoom to the guy leaning on the car, head looking to the other side but then when he turns around, she finally makes out the face of the tall man—oh shit

Why is Park Jimin in front of her house at 8 in the morning?

-

Standing at one corner, Eri watches as the same man who saved her from kissing the floor due to her clumsiness and also, the same man who politely walked up to her, introduced himself and thanked her for the free coffee sweetly. She admires the gentleness that radiates out of this man, the way he carries himself casually, not exerting his masculinity with that soft features of him—he is actually really beautiful to start with.

Indecisive, fidgeting her toes here and there thinking if she should at least be polite and greet him since he's there. Blowing her cheeks, she tugs on her brown jacket making sure she looks presentable before finally approaching him.

Hearing the soft pads of someone walking, Jimin lifts his head up and his eyes widened when he saw Eri approaching him. Furrowed eyebrows, confused at the sight of her, he straightens his back as he watches her walk.

"Good Morning, Mr.Park. I am surprised to see you here", Eri smiles as she halts just a few steps in front of him.

"Good Morning. I am surprised myself too, to see you here. You live around here?"