Chapter 23

Karin:

Risaaaaaaaaaa 😚

Risa :

Hiiiiii✨

Karin :

I don't know why but it feels weird not having you in my room this morning. Where are youuuu. Don't you want to visit me?🥺

Risa :

I'm downstairs actually. I am at the café. I can visit you for a while. Are you busy now?

Karin :

You're here!!! And you didn't call me!? Come up!! I am free!! 😚

Smiling as she reads Karin's reply, she puts her phone back into the pocket of her black jacket before getting on her feet. Both Hani and Eri turns to look at her confusedly.

"Where are you going now?", Eri asked curiously. "You just got here like half an hour ago"

"I am meeting Karin for a while. And no, I am not running away from Seokjin. I promised to see him thus I will see him. Don't look at me like I am about to run away".

"Are you really, I mean, dead ass serious about meeting him? Just when I went all the way not replying his text and not giving him your number. You just gave away your number? What is going on?", Hani frowns as she raised her beautiful brown eyebrows questionably at her.

"Do I have a choice? I didn't have one just now. And I can't be avoiding him just like that. He knows nothing about the real thing that happened that night and—"

"That's why you should tell him. Tell him what Dahyun did that day. That should clear everything"

Sighing as she looks at both of her friends, pinching the bridge of her nose feeling the insides of her twisting as she thinks about Seokjin and Dahyun. It is obvious Seokjin has no idea about Dahyun but she couldn't bring herself to tell him everything just yet. Not when she is stuck in such mess and meeting Seokjin at this time around—not the best time.

"I'll think about it"

"You're going up? Just say that you miss your baby taetae and go", Eri smirks as she resumes her work, tapping on they keyboard on her laptop.

"One more time you call him with that eerie nickname, I will be glad to shove all those coffee beans into your throat"

-

Taehyung was about to leave the office with Jungkook, heading to the meeting room upstairs when he saw Risa walking towards Karin's office

Taehyung was about to leave the office with Jungkook, heading to the meeting room upstairs when he saw Risa walking towards Karin's office. He had to take double take when he saw her walking along the hallway, doubting if he is seeing things. But no, the girl walking along the hallway was indeed her. He eyed her till she disappeared into Karin's room and he found himself staring blankly at the closed door.