thirtysix

After Lola had filled us in on her hectic months and we had filled her in on everything about the kids and life, we made our way out of the cafe.

'Do you want to come back to ours?' I asked.

'I'd  love that.' She smiled, knowing how much we both missed having chill days with each other.

She got into Tristan's car and followed us back to ours.

Once everyone was in the girls were straight over to Lola and Tris, showing them their collection of princesses.

Brad announced he was going to make tea for everyone so I decided to help him.

'They're such a lovely couple.' Brad said as he filled the kettle with water before boiling it.

'Yeah, I'm happy she has him.' I smiled knowing how much she's struggled with relationships.

'You look so good today.' He mumbled into my neck as he left soft kisses around the hickeys he had already left the previous night.

By now he had lifted me onto the counter as he stood in between my legs.

My hands went to his head, removing the beanie that covered his curls as I let my hands roam his curls.

'You're asking for trouble you.' He pulled away after he groaned.

I knew his hair being tugged was one of his biggest weaknesses.

I just shrugged and bit my lip.

'You can't do this to me.' He sighed as he ran his fingers along my lip.

He then slowly brought his lips to mine, his hands on my face as he passionately kissed me.

Before he pulled away he bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp.

'Jesus do I have to make my own tea?' We heard Lola tease from the living room door.

'We were just waiting for the kettle to boil.' I scolded her.

'Okay, okay.' She said as she held her arms in surrender before walking back into the living room.

'We'll finish this later.' He whispered as he turned and poured the water into the mugs.

After we had made the tea we went back into the living room; handing Lola and Tris a mug. 

'Holy shit! Your neck!' Lola exclaimed as I tied my hair back.

It was then I remembered about the marks Brad had left on my skin last night.

We all looked to him to see him sat there with the biggest smug smile on his face.

He had the benefit that his jumper covered his whilst my hair was the only thing hiding mine.

'Oh shut up.' I groaned as I snuggled further into the sofa.

'Someone's getting it.' Tris teased earning a chuckle from Brad.

'Tris take notes.' Lola said bluntly, blowing him a kiss at the end earning a laugh from me.

At the end of the day, it's always me and Lola against whoever else.

It was a bit later now, mine and Brad's parents came over to see the girls before Santa came.

They were both in their matching fluffy onesies, just like me and Sophia did when we were younger.

They were both sat in front of the fire, drinking their glasses of milk and having their cookies which they insisted on having whilst putting Santa's plate out.