twentyfour

'THREE, TWO, ONE, HAPPY NEW YEAR!' Everyone shouted.

Brad grabbed my waist and kissed me with passion.

'Happy New Year.' We whispered as he pulled me and Layla, who was in my arms, in for a family hug.

Once we pulled away we both placed kisses on Layla's cheeks.

'Happy New Year!' Layla shouted as she put her arms around both me and Brad's necks, pulling us together. 'I wuv you.' She said as she placed kisses on us.

Me and Brad both looked at each other and smiled.

'We love you too Lays.' He said as she grinned. 

We turned to everyone else to see them all smiling at us, having watched our moment as a family.

Within no time everyone was hugging each other and clinking their glasses as we downed the champagne that Brad and I had bought.

We continued to watch the live coverage of London on the TV. Once it ended Anne Marie connected her phone to the speaker and began playing music in the background as everyone sat and chatted.

Layla had fell asleep lying across me and Brad so I decided I'd take her back to our room.

'Brad, I'm going to take her back now, you can stay.' I told him causing him to shake his head.

'No I'll come with, we can go in the hot tub sure.' He said with a grin.

'We're going to head now and get Layla to bed.' I announced as I stood up with Layla.

Standing up I stumbled slightly. 'Here I'll take her in case you fall.' Brad chuckled as he gently lifted her from me.

We hugged everyone and said goodnight before walking to our room.

Layla got put straight into bed when we got in seeing as she was in her pyjamas already.

Both me and Brad changed into our swimwear and I took my makeup off as he heated the hot tub.

I made my way out to the balcony where Brad was in the hot tub already.

I climbed in and sat next to him. He grabbed the red wine from the table and opened it before pouring it into 2 glasses.

'Here's to another year of love, laughter and sex.' Brad said as he raised his glass.

'Cheers.' I said as we clinked our glasses.

'Where's the bubbles?' He asked as he stood up and tried to find a button.

After giving up he sat down again next to me. I had text Nat to ask her how to turn them on.

Once she replied I stood up and bent over the end of the hot tub, flicking the switch for bubbles.

I turned back around to Brad to find him intensely staring at me.

He pulled me onto his lap. 'Did you purposely bend over the end with a thong on?'

It was then when he pulled me even closer that I felt his boner poking into my leg.

I began kissing him deeply, going to his collarbone and leaving hickeys along it.

'Pull your shorts down.' I told him as I lifted myself off of him and pulled my bottoms down.

He alined himself with my entrance before I slowly slid onto him.

'You sure?' He asked.

I let a moan slip out of my mouth. 'Yes Brad.' I let out through it.

He began to slowly thrust into me. I grinded my hips against him before I began to bounce on him.

His hands went to my waist, guiding me up and down.

My head dipped down to his neck and began kissing at his collar bone again causing him to moan loudly.

As I was bouncing on him and he thrust into me, the sound of the water splashing was heard along with chatter from another balcony.

'Brad shh.' I whispered as I pressed my finger against his lips.

I sat still waiting to hear who it was.

'It's our family.' I told him as he began to move again.

'Well we'll just be more quiet won't we.' He said trying to hold back a moan.

'Let's go inside and finish this.' He groaned as he lifted me.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he hurried inside.

We ended up on the bathroom counter as we both reached our highs.

'I fucking love you.' He managed to spit out.

'I love you, so bloody much.' I said breathlessly as I grabbed his face and kissed him gently.

'Shall we go out and drink that wine?' He asked with a chuckle.

'Oh yeah I forgot about that.' I said as we went out to the balcony and got into the hot tub again.

'You got a bit distracted didn't you.' He joked causing me to glare at him.

'I believe it was the other way about.' I shrugged before opening the wine and pouring it into two glasses.

I handed him his glass as he smiled widely at me.

'What are you smiling at?' I asked.

'You.' He said with an even bigger smile, his wine glass in his hand and his other hand on my arm.

'Oh fuck off.' I said, cringing at him which caused him to laugh.

'Anyways, cheers to this year.' He said as we clinked glasses.

'Cheers.' I smiled at him.

'Oh look who's smiling now.' He teased as he pecked my lips.

After we sat in the hot tub talking more we began to get tired, soon realising it was already 3AM.

'I think we should head to bed, we'll be knackered in the morning.' I said as he agreed.

Once we were in bed we instantly cuddled together.

'I remember the day you told me about Layla. I never thought I'd get the honour to be her dad.' He whispered from beside me as the silence had taken over us.

My heart swelled at his words. Not only did he love me, he accepted and loved my daughter as though she was his own.

I turned my body to face him, with the darkness in the room I could make out his eyes.

'Brad we both adore you, I couldn't pick a better man to call my boyfriend and for Layla to call her dad.' I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

'Aw baby don't cry.' He whispered as he wiped the tears away with his thumb.

'I can't help it you're coming off with soppy shit when I'm drunk and tried then expecting me not to cry.' I said rolling me eyes as he chuckled.

I never knew love until I met him, and that is for sure true.