Prologue

I know that you are somewhere doing your thing
And when the phone called it just ring and ring
You aint pick up but your phone accidently called me back
And I heard the whole thing.
I heard the whole thing, the whole thing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love seems to be the thing that can make any pain go away. For years us humans have been searching all over the world to find it.

We are raised to believe that no matter where we are, somewhere around the world wether it is a block away or halfway across the globe there is someone made for us.

People tell us that there is no such thing as love at first sight or a fairy tale ending and sadly they may be correct.

No matter how much we try to prevent it, there is a universal truth, every good thing can be screwed up in a matter of seconds.

Many women have gone through certain things that make them wonder: "Why are we loyal to people that aren't?".

Sadly women in general are viewed by society as weak beings used to bear children but we are way more than that.

Just by being born a girl we are already a target. Us, girls have to work at least five times harder than men just to prove we can do anything better than them.

We don't work hard because we need to, but because we want to prove society wrong. We are strong, beautiful, smart but most of all we are unique.

We can go ahead and judge women for being 'hoes' but really what else can they do when it's the only example they have had in their lives?

Being a single mother, no matter how you got your children takes a lot. You can say a woman is a bitch for getting pregnant and ending up single but really they can be much more stronger than you because you weren't there when they were at the delivery room alone or when they raised their kids with no help.

Men, on the other hand have it easy.

"I'm hungry, can you cook something?"

"I'm in the mood. Want to try something new?"

"Oh I love that dress on you. You should get it, win win situation."

Everything. Every damn single thing has to do with them.

They think we can cook for them, clean after them, work to help give an income, give them children and after all that still have time to show them love?

What do they do for us?

Neglect us.

Cheat.

Yell at us.

Argue.

What did we do to deserve this?

Why is there such a big weight on our shoulders?

Why are we being punished for being born?

Weren't us women good enough for you, men?

Why do you cheat on us?

Why do you ignore us?

Why did you forget about us?

Where did we go wrong?

Why does it hurt so much?

Why does it hurt to love you so much?

I love you more than I ever did me, this is how you repay me...

Why?

Shawn, believe me when I say being a woman is hard. You sure as hell wouldn't understand why I Hate That I Love You.