| Travel Diary (9 & 10) |

It has been almost two months since the two of them came out. Most of the time, Tan Gui and Mo Chen stayed at home to rest. Even if they went out to stay in a hotel, they would use the sheets, thin quilts, towels, etc. at home while driving. superior.

Yesterday, the two of them just finished a seven-day trip to a certain area. They returned home again, slept in a big bed at home, and ate home-cooked food cooked by Tan Gui. No matter how delicious the food outside was, to Mo Chen, it couldn't compare to Tan Gui. A home-cooked meal.

So the two of them didn't go anywhere today. They went to the supermarket early in the morning and bought a bunch of fresh ingredients and snacks. Both of them had big appetites, and they could finish it all even if they made more food at once.

After dinner, Mo Chen threw all the dishes into the dishwasher, while Tan Gui put the clothes that had been dried in and folded them.

For them, it is easy to hire someone to clean their home, but neither Tan Gui nor Mo Shen mentioned it. Tan Gui is because of mysophobia and doesn't like others to enter her home.

Although the eldest young master is used to being served by others, he doesn't mind leaving the chores to others, but in the past, those who served him were the ones who were trained in the family since childhood and had little IQ and no worries about loyalty.

There is no useful weirdness in this world, and Mo Chen cannot accept strange humans entering his peaceful home. He has a lot of time anyway, and machines share most of the housework.

The dishwasher was noisy, and Mo Chen and Tan Gui were waiting for the opportunity. They were both in the study, but one was sitting in front of the computer, drawing with a digital tablet.

One of them put a small desk lamp in front of him, spread out his notebook, and was immersed in writing a diary seriously.

Tan Gui knew that Mo Chen was writing a travel diary. After all, someone did not hide it, but wrote it openly and openly in front of him. Sometimes when he got interested, he would ask Tan Gui to comment.

Mo Chen was writing, and suddenly he became interested, "Dear, would you like to write with me? When we get old, we can exchange each other's diaries."

At this time, Mo Chen has almost finished writing the first book. He has many notebooks at home, and he is not stingy. Under normal circumstances, one page is written in a day. No matter whether he writes a lot or a sentence that day, it still takes up one page. The blank space can be reserved for writing memories later.

After all, some interesting things may be one idea at the time, but may be another idea a long time later.

Tan Gui shook his head and rejected Mo Chen's proposal, but the way he refused was very gentle. "When we were in school, the Chinese teacher would assign us to write diaries. We wrote for several years from elementary school to high school, but we really didn't want to write."

When he said this, Mo Chen didn't want to force the conversation and became excited, "Do you still keep those diaries?"

"Well, they're all at home." Tan Gui's old things, as well as his parents' old things, were well kept at home by him. Although he didn't come back often, he always took good care of the things at home.

"Can I see it?" Although Mo Chen used question words, if he didn't let him, the other party would definitely be angry, and he couldn't bear to reject the starry-eyed Mo Chen.

Some people may be very mean and like to tease others and those close to them. However, these people definitely do not include Tan Gui. He will not deliberately do anything to extinguish the stars in his lover's eyes, even for just a moment.

My Wife is the Infinite Game BossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara