Arc 8 | Mahkota Hospital (2) |

This time is different from before. In the previous dungeon before Tan Gui, everyone gathered in one place and waited until they arrived to enter the mission scene. But at this moment, he appeared directly in the ward, wearing a blue and white hospital gown. Server, this is a detail not mentioned in the system announcement.

But after a little thought, he could easily understand the system's changes in this link. The previous reserved time was because each copy had many new players who had never experienced the game, and it was necessary to give these new players a certain buffer time.

However, after the update, all those online in the forum are official players who have experienced at least one copy. There is no need for a guide to introduce the situation. Even if there are new players who join later, they can also learn about the infinite game in the real world and through the visitor permissions of the forum. For only a fixed seven days of game time, the original buffer time seems particularly redundant.

Tan Gui looked to the left and right of the hospital bed. The system assigned him a single ward. The room was about 20 square meters. The room was relatively spacious, including a 2-meter-long and 15-meter-wide liftable hospital bed. There were bedside tables on both sides of the bed. Along with a boiling water bottle and medical records, there are warm-colored tables placed near the window, a 25-meter-high single-door wardrobe, and even a set of sofas. I don't know whether they are for patients or doctors.

The bedside is facing the TV and air conditioner, and there is even a small refrigerator in the room. If it weren't for the smell of disinfectant in the air, the movable hanger for injections next to the bed, and the hospital notices posted, it would be strange at first sight. At first glance, it looks like a single room in a hotel.

The corridor is very quiet. Occasionally, a nurse will pass by pushing a trolley. The soft-soled white nurse's shoes make almost no sound when walking on the ground. Only the metal wheels of the trolley make a slight sound. Maybe it's because of this place. It's a mental hospital. I'm afraid that the noise will irritate the patients. The sound insulation effect of the ward seems to be much better than that of a hotel.

The only drawback is that the sex in the ward is so bad. Even if the window curtains are closed, the observation window on the ward door can clearly see the scene outside. Tan Gui can see people moving past while sitting on the bed. The faces of nurses and the white caps on their heads.

There are windows on two walls of the room, one beside the door and one on the wall facing the door. These windows ensure sufficient light in the room and make the ward less dark and depressing. However, except for the exhaust window on the top, all windows cannot be opened. The glass should be made of explosion-proof material to prevent patients from suddenly exploding and injuring others.

The window on the side of the door faces the ward across the corridor. Tan Gui's location should be on the 6th floor, because 608 is on the opposite side, and the room one floor below is written 508.

Tan Gui opened the thin curtains on the other wall that were not enough to block the light. Looking down from the window, there was a green and tidy lawn downstairs. Looking over, it was all within the scope of Renai Hospital. This was obviously It's a very large mental hospital.

In fact, this is indeed the case. Tan Gui turned on the TV, and the TV immediately played the relevant history of Ren'ai Hospital: "Ren'ai Hospital was established in 1838 in the red lunar calendar of the spiritual world. After many renovations and expansions, it has been 176 years old. History, our hospital covers an area of ​​10 square meters. It has opened various psychiatric specialties for patients with mental illness and people with mental disorders. It has a complete range of clinical departments and high-end medical equipment, technology and strong medical resources. The hospital has a total of 2,000 beds. , is an excellent hospital with rigorous medical style, high-quality medical services, and no bad reviews since its establishment."