Arc 9 | Happy Amusement Park (6) |

The audience left the theater in twos and threes, and the players couldn't wait to get up from their seats and leave. When they walked out of the cold opera house and came into contact with the warm sunshine outside, their legs were still a little light, as if they were stepping on the clouds. .

"It's not too difficult if you successfully check in." While watching the performance, the mood of these players could be said to be ups and downs, but after watching the show, they were separated from the immersive environment. Suddenly it felt like nothing more than that.

Compared with those high-altitude projects that can cause trouble at any time, the theater only costs a little money and only takes two hours. If they had bought that flame ice cream or volcano milk tea, the process of watching the show might have been more enjoyable.

"How about we share the items sold through cooperation with other people, and everyone who sees it will get a share."

These three players had been sitting in the back, and they could be considered to have a friendship of sharing weal and woe. Before the boss could react, they decided to seize the opportunity to make money immediately.

The game does not prohibit players from killing each other, but items from the backpacks of players who kill them cannot be dropped. In addition, 100 fixed players may be randomly selected for live streaming. The probability of players taking advantage of the situation and robbing similar players is not too high.

Although the game gold coins cannot be traded in the dungeon through functions such as the trading house, the items in the backpack grid can be used, and there are potions that everyone can use to replace the hard currency of the game gold coins. They plan to sell the movie theater information to other players to earn the difference.

But before that, it is more important to check in first after talking about getting married. Although it is sometimes awkward to follow a young couple, it is better to be safe when copying homework.

Tan Gui knew that there were three little tails behind him, no, far more than that. After they came out of the theater safely, more players followed them.

However, theater performances do not come consecutively. If you miss the one in the morning, there will only be one performance in the afternoon. Anyone who has played the infinite game knows that if you want to copy homework, it is best to copy it face to face. If a different variable appears, it may eventually lead to a terrible death ending.

Following Tan Gui's little tails, differences of opinion arose. Some players were hesitant to go to the classic cinema, while others followed Tan Gui and watched him holding the very handsome young man, pointing fingers at each other. Linked to each other, we walked into a restaurant inside the Happy Amusement Park.

It was almost 11:30 when they came out. Including the waiting time for food, they would not be able to eat until around 12 o'clock. Anyway, there were ready-made food in the amusement park, so if you don't eat, you will get nothing. Tan Gui is not willing to eat cold chocolate and biscuits when they can be bought outside.

Steaming meals can make people feel happy. They both went out to play. Of course, they still have to have a good time. Eating at a specialty restaurant will also be a good memory.

As a customer, Mo Chen still has to pay for food. He can enjoy queuing in advance, priority seating, and a 50% discount for senior members. Amusement park employees get a 40% discount on purchases at restaurants in the park. It has to be cheaper to reflect this. Customers are valued.

But even so, the prices of restaurants inside the amusement park are still much higher than outside.

The simplest basic ice cream cone costs 44 SGD, a glass of lemonade costs 68 SGD, and various packages are even more expensive. The price is high even in scenic spots. Comparing the paper town scenic spots that the two people have visited before, the prices in paper town are much better and cheaper.