Arc 10 | Competition Tower (10) |

After repeated attempts, Tan Gui and the boss of the final level were temporarily in a stalemate. He changed several attack methods. The most powerful one was a series of critical hits, which knocked the boss to 50 HP. Of course, When it's the boss's turn, the opponent's health bar is still full as before.

Mo Chen, who was watching, dug his fingertips into his palm. It was actually very difficult for him to bear to see the man he loved injured but not to help.

But when I think of Tan Gui choosing to give up on himself in order to pass the test, even if it is not a permanent separation, it is not enough to take him to heart.

The feeling of cutting meat with a stew knife made Mo Chen understand what real heartache was. He can rationally convince himself that Tan Gui is not the only one in his life. He just made the choice that most people would make. If it were him, he might make the same choice as the other person.

No, he wouldn't do that. If it were him, he would definitely choose to talk back without hesitation. Out of recognition of his own feelings, Mo Chen still couldn't accept this emotionally, so he stood here and pulled repeatedly. There were obviously no wounds on his body, but he was suffering all kinds of torture inside.

This man is really heartless, but he is always soft-hearted. Mo Chen was afraid that he would not be able to control himself and help Tan Gui, so he simply turned his head away from the latter's bloody and tortured appearance.

During the fight, Tan Gui also took the time to care about Mo Shen. The boss's skill was a range attack, but the area where Mo Shen was located seemed to have a transparent protective shield. When those leaves fell, they would quickly decay.

Seeing that he was safe and sound, he also turned his face away as if he didn't want to see him. After talking about it, he focused on what was in front of him, no matter how serious the injury was when the skill landed on him.

This was his level. If he wanted to pass it, he was determined to rely on himself. He never thought about asking Mo Chen for help. Even though he might be able to successfully pass the level if he asks for help, his reason and emotions prevent him from doing so.

The system's boss value is just a simple number. How much specific damage can actually be done depends on your own practice.

After fighting for ten rounds, Tan Gui's number of colorful feathers were consumed by the boss's explosion. He switched to the Brave Armor, and once the four-piece set for breaking through the stage took effect, Tan Gui dealt the highest damage so far. Let the human face tree lose 70 blood.

Just like before, the human-faced tree is full of blood again. Unless it kills with one hit, it will be wasting its energy and doing useless work.

Seeing this situation, Mo Chen wanted to persuade him to give up. He was not really going to die anyway, so why were he still struggling so hard? It was better to take off his equipment and just have fun.

He suppressed his hand that was about to move. He must not be soft-hearted and help negotiate the return. He did not want to be the fool who took the initiative to separate.

With only one life left, Tan Gui chose to switch his bloodline one round before the boss launched the explosive skill. A faint light enveloped his body, making him look as holy as a god descending.

In the competition tower, the title owned by the player will be sealed, and the skills and props brought from the dungeon cannot be used. As for his money-consuming skills, even if Tangui's skills can be used, he does not have the money to activate the skills.

It is impossible for anyone to carry 10 spirit world coins with them at all times, not to mention that even the spirit world coins in this tower cannot be used.