Arc 10 | Competition Tower (5) |

Although Tan Gui spends most of his time at home, he mainly paints, and he paints for a whole day. The games on the market are also card series, because he received a lot of manuscripts at the beginning.

He had never played many tower-climbing games. The first thing that came to mind was a bug, rather than a value that was too high and was not displayed. After all, the way Mo Shen entered the door was obviously not normal, and most of Count Lance's body walked out of the door. , and was dragged back abruptly. This behavior is obviously like a stuck bug, and it is normal to cause data bugs.

But if there is a bug, maybe Mo Chen, unlike Wang Qingyuan, will not leave after the tenth floor, or maybe when he reaches the next floor, Mo Chen will be forced to clear the competitive tower copy.

But Tan Gui didn't even mention such a bad guess to Mo Shen. He glanced at the clock on the wall, which showed that there were still 20 minutes and 35 seconds before the next floor.

He asked warmly, "Mo Mo, are you hungry?"

The latter touched his flat belly and said, "A little."

Fortunately, he had emptied all the spirit stone shops on the first forty floors. Although the food was not too much, it was still enough to feed one Mo Shen.

"If you're hungry, eat something first." Tan Gui took some lighter food, a chicken sandwich, a piece of sea salt almond cake, and even half a box of cherries.

Mo Chen was indeed hungry. He took the chicken sandwich, took a bite, and found that Tan Gui had not touched it. "You can eat it too."

"I've just eaten enough. If I eat any more, my mobility will be affected." Food is limited, so it's best not to be extravagant.

Tan Gui's eyes were focused and gentle, "Watching you eat makes me happy."

"Then take a bite." Mo Chen passed the sandwich to Tan Gui's lips. This time, the latter did not refuse and took a small bite.

After the food was finished, the box containing the food disappeared. Mo Chen had obviously seen too much of the world, and he did not show any surprise when faced with such a scene.

With a few seconds left in the countdown, Tan Gui took the initiative to hold Mo Chen's hand and made sure that the palm of his hand still had the warmth and touch of his wife. Tan Gui breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, Mo Chen should still be able to follow him through the tenth level instead of being stuck directly.

Of course, the monster on the 46th floor is still a vampire, and it is a vampire viscount. Although 4144 was solved by the ghost baby, Tan Gui is very experienced in dealing with this kind of monster. He didn't even give the opponent an extra second and directly hit it with his giant sword. Dead monster.

No matter what, he wanted to protect Mo Chen as much as possible to prevent him from getting hurt in the tower, just in case his wife was a squishy person and was taken away by a mob in one move.

In order to prolong the time the two of them spend together, Tan Gui would sit down and chat with Mo Chen every time after defeating mobs, in addition to picking up competition coins and equipment materials that occasionally came out.

The two of them had only been apart for a few days, but they seemed to have endless things to talk about, interesting things in life, and what works they had watched recently. 30 minutes was obviously so long, but after the two of them got together, the 30-minute break changed. Extremely short-lived.

The boss on the 50th floor did not take too long to talk about. This is a beautiful vampire countess.

Vampire Mary uses the blood of young girls to maintain her eternal youth and beauty. According to some strange rumors, she is also the ancestor of vampires because of her unparalleled charm.