Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (21) |

On the sixth day after entering the dungeon, the players who had worked hard all day were lying on the hard wooden bed in the dormitory. After these days of intense work, they are no longer picky about where they sleep. Let alone a hardwood bed, just find a spot on the cement floor and everyone will fall asleep immediately.

But today is a special day. The players are physically exhausted, but their nerves are tense. Only a few big-hearted players fell asleep. More than 2/3 of the players were tossing and turning and couldn't sleep, not just because of the return of the talks. As mentioned, they are still struggling with whether rest days will be counted in the working hours stipulated in the copy.

After finally falling asleep, another player woke up from a nightmare. When he looked at the time on his phone, he saw that less than half an hour had passed. In this way, it finally reached 0 o'clock. During the rest day, the time representing the countdown to the task was still passing. The players who were worried that their rest days would not count as the duration of the mission just breathed a sigh of relief when they were shocked and completely awakened by the words behind the system.

[Tian Tian: Is everyone asleep? What did the system just say mean? Can anyone help explain it?]

[Zhang Kai: What's the point? It's just a happy rest day. We've worked hard for so long, why don't we relax a bit?]

In the end, Zhang Kai relied on his shamelessness to forcefully join the group again, but after that he restrained himself a lot. Although his words were not very nice, he was not as aggressive as before, and he would poke people's lungs at every turn. tube.

[Wang Qiang: I don't know, but I feel like I have an ominous premonition]

This is the intuition from single-celled organisms. Just like when he thought Tan Gui was very strong and hugged Tan Gui without hesitation, it was also due to this keen intuition like a beast.

[Tan Tutu: Wang Qiang, do you want to ask the boss? Maybe he is not sleeping at this time either]

[Brother Wang: Yes, even if he fell asleep, he should have been woken up by the sound of the system just now, so it doesn't count as disturbing him]

Half a minute later, Wang Qiang directly forwarded the chat history from Tan Gui

[Tangui: Be alert, vigilant, don't fall into prey]

When this news came out, the group immediately exploded

[Tan Tutu: I suddenly became nervous. Fortunately, I went to bed early, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep now.]

[Tian Tian: I have already gotten up from bed, washed my face with cold water, and brought all my equipment with me]

[Mysterious words, why are you so nervous?] This paragraph was Zhang Kai's prepared speech in the group, but he just entered the message into the chat box, and before he could send the message, a message popped up in the group information.

It's Tian Tian who said before that she washes her face with cold water

[Tian Tian: Everyone, look at the moon outside. The moon tonight is so beautiful]

The moon in the spiritual world is red. At first, it was a crescent moon. It was light red, a bit like the unicorn melon eaten in summer, with a little pink, which looked a bit weird. But gazing at the moon does not make people crazy. After watching it for a few more days, everyone will get used to the moon here.

But today's moon is different from the past. Players slowly discovered that today's moon is really round, bright red, eye-catching, and exudes a unique charm.

My Wife is the Infinite Game Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें