Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (15) |

Tan Gui also found his own office in a dilapidated building. Different from the bright and clean offices before, these places were all smoked out. Everything was pitch black, and the wooden desks were infested by rats. There were a lot of holes gnawed out, but fortunately this was not a canteen, there wasn't much food, and there were no cockroaches crawling around.

As a senior high school student, Tan Gui had already graduated. When he was being carried back by the power of time and space, he received a notification from the system.

[Congratulations, you have successfully graduated and can leave this instance. You have five seconds to choose. 】

[a:Leave immediately]

[b: Stay for one month]

[If you do not select it, the system will default to option a, with a countdown of 5, 4...]

Before the countdown ended, Tan Gui chose B without hesitation. His wife worked hard to find him, and she also ran back and forth between the two places every day. She couldn't leave without saying hello. Although staying meant danger, Now there are still many things that I haven't figured out yet, so of course I still choose to stay for a while.

Judging from the reminders he received, the method of clearing the level was actually written in the introduction of the system from the beginning. The main plot was to successfully graduate and leave Xicheng High School.

Helping Xicheng High School increase its admission rate can be said to be a literal trap. Study hard and get good grades in the exam, which can be regarded as helping Xicheng High School. The key is to successfully graduate from the school.

If the players study hard and skip the level in advance before the ghosts and ghosts turn black, then as long as they take the college entrance examination when the timeline jumps back, won't they be able to graduate successfully and leave the dungeon? Or go to the principal and find a way to go through the procedures for early graduation.

As a result, the players just didn't study hard, and they were looking for the jumper and the boss, which forced the game to increase the difficulty by two levels. Thinking of this, they shook their heads. Players' thinking has become rigid, and the road has become narrow.

Although the student Tan Gui graduated, the teacher Tan Gui has not yet resigned. Tan Gui thought of something and quickly took out his mobile phone from his body. Although the school was burned down, the mobile phone could still be used.

Xicheng High School has a beautiful environment and a vast area, which means it is relatively remote. It is not located in a busy urban area. When Ming Hansheng set the fire, he not only locked the door in advance and destroyed the school's fire hydrant, but also destroyed the school's fire hydrants. A signal shielding device has been added.

This thing was prepared for the college entrance examination. He just picked the lock and stole it. Three years was enough for Ming Hansheng to be fully prepared.

Now that everything was burned down, the signal jammer was of course destroyed. Tan Gui's Strawberry mobile phone signal was still working. He searched his mobile banking and took a look at the account number.

2 million! During the three years of high school, all his salary was paid on this card, and his spiritual currency account reached an astonishing seven figures. Even Tan Gui, who had abnormal emotional fluctuations, couldn't help but smile slightly.

1000 class hours, 30 class hours per week, which is 30,000 per week, 12,000 per month, plus the basic salary of 10,000, which is 130,000 before tax. However, the school has winter and summer vacations, and only the basic salary is paid during the winter and summer vacations.