| Real World (4) |

Players who wait until the end to leave the dungeon will return to reality at 12 o'clock noon, and the fixed maintenance time is 0 o'clock.

Some players noticed that after the dungeon ended, the number of visitors increased to 200,000.

If someone dies in the dungeon, new players will immediately enter the forum with visitor rights, keeping the total number of people at 1 million. If you want to know how many players died in the last round, you can only infer from the number of forum visitors. .

This player enthusiastically posted a message

#The average survival rate of infinite games is 90, and the difficulty of the copy is greatly reduced#

This is how the poster analyzed it

I was taught Chinese by a physical education teacher. I remember that the number of visitors before was 20. Now the number of visitors on the forum is still 100, but the number of visitors has become 30, which means that only 10 new visitors have been added. Only 100,000 players have died out of 1 million. The overall survival rate He was much taller before

Red Mandarin Duck poster, not only are you taught Chinese by a physical education teacher, but math is also taught by a physical education teacher. Is there a possibility that all the previous 10 tourists who have passed the test will become old players with official permissions, and all new tourists will It's a new addition. I don't know the mortality rate of previous dungeons. Visitor permissions were originally added later, and the dungeon time is not fixed and can change at any time. Now that the dungeon time is fixed, 300,000 new visitors have been added, which means that 30 of the 1 million people died before, and the clearance rate should be 70

Dingdong was almost led astray by the poster, but the clearance rate is 70, which should be much higher than before. The overall clearance rate was previously estimated to be around 50. I don't know the specific mortality rate for old players and new players.

Haha Comet, I can't count. There must be a lot of 20 tourists left. They basically only need to complete the survival mission. There are also forum guides. Old players will show them. Those with rich families can exchange money for props. Half and half, for new players. Without 10, 20 old players died. The original 800,000 old players, 14, had a mortality rate of one-half that of newcomers. Of course, this is just my rough guess based on the number of new level 3 players, and does not represent absolute data.

Mr. Wang next door, please don't spread rumors. How can we tourists have money to exchange for props? Tourists only have the browsing function and cannot post. Other functions of the mall cannot be used at all.

He is a new player who has just passed a mission dungeon. He was lucky enough to be promoted to two levels in one go. However, it is easy to upgrade at the beginning, but it will become more and more difficult later. After this dungeon is over, there are only 100 players who have reached level 10.

Last time there was only level 11 on the list, but this time it became level 12. The second place finally broke through level 10 with the purple personal experience pack drawn in the lottery, reaching level 11. It is said that it is still far away from level 12.

As for the top ten players, it is said that they are stuck at the job transfer level and cannot pass the job transfer. They have to wait at least three more natural months before they can challenge the job transfer dungeon again, during which experience will continue to accumulate.

According to the information revealed by the second boss on the list, personal experience gain will be doubled after changing jobs. After all, before changing jobs, even if you can get a personal experience package in the forum pool, the most you can get is 10,000 to 20,000 experience points. If you are unlucky, you will only get several hundred.