Arc 8 | Mahkota Hospital (19) |

When Tan Gui opened his eyes again, he found that he was back in the real world.

The wood-colored floors and solid wood furniture of the same color are all furnishings that he is very familiar with. This is Tan Gui's home in real life.

Tan Gui stayed in a familiar room, her bright and clear eyes were slightly sore from overuse. There was a powered-on LCD computer on the table, with drawing software open on the screen, and above it was a picture of completion. The very high-end illustration was the work of which he spent three days and a lot of energy.

Next to the computer, there is a bouquet of blooming flowers in a hexagonal glass vase that shines like diamonds. It is a bouquet of pink Diana roses, dreamy, green and elegant, symbolizing pure and beautiful first love, which Mo Chen bought for him. flower. Although the eldest young master is squeamish, his life is extremely sentimental. The gentle breeze blows the thin and opaque gauze, and the golden and bright sunlight pours in from between the pure white gauze. The picture is as beautiful as a scene in a fairy tale book.

The dream was beautiful and warm, and all the details in the home were exactly the same as those that Tan Gui was familiar with. But when he saw this bouquet of delicate pink roses, he realized that this small house was as dreamy as the roses. Mo Chen is clearly in two different worlds from him, how could he appear in real life.

He woke up too quickly. At this moment, outside the door suspended in the void, there was "Mo Chen" who was about to open the door. But just as he turned the doorknob, his expression froze on his face, and the scene was frozen at the moment when Tan Gui came to his senses.

He was dreaming, and he took the initiative to enter the dream, trying to catch the evil dreamer. He was the master of this dream. After realizing this, the scene outside the hut where Tan Gui was and the room turned into a huge pixel painting composed of countless small squares, and the surrounding environment shattered into countless pieces like toppled building blocks.

He found himself in a dark world, and his whole person seemed to be wrapped in a small bubble with an area of ​​about ten square meters. This bubble just accommodated the hut just now. After the hut was broken, the dreamy bubble continued to shrink, gradually shrinking to About 8 cubic meters, you can reach out and touch the edge of the foam.

These bubbles are very elastic and gently wrap his body to prevent him from being damaged in the dream world. In addition to the bubble where Tangui is located, there are also colorful luminous bubbles in the night sky, and various scenes are staged in the bubbles.

There is warmth, fantasy, and emotional drama. Tan Gui can also see those familiar faces through the bubbles. They are all the players on the first floor of this dungeon.

There are several bubbles spliced ​​together, and the bubbles shining with warm and bright colors quickly turn into an ominous blood color and rich black. Menggui harvests the lives of the players in the dream, and the bubbles that lose their bright colors together with the players inside Swallowed into it with a bloody mouth.

Obviously several bubbles had been swallowed, but the number of colored bubbles appearing in this space increased because more newcomers joined them. Tan Huihui also saw a familiar face. The owner of this face ran away not long ago. Came over to inform him that something happened on the first floor. The other party's mental strength was pretty good, but he couldn't resist for too long.

Tan Gui counted the bubbles in his mind and found that there were seventy or eighty of them. There were only about fifty players left. The extra ones were the weird ones in the hospital.

In addition to the strange people on the 6th floor who had contracted with him, there were actually many strange people wandering around inside and outside the hospital. However, the patients on the 6th floor were cleaned out, and the weak and strange people wandering in the hospital were expelled outside the hospital.