| Real World (1) |

The game is out of service for updates, but the forum can still be logged in normally, and a huge number of posts quickly appeared on the forum with 1 million people.

Due to the large number of people in the forum, the forum has updated the posting rules, limiting the posting function of players. Only players who have signed in for more than three days can post. There is also an upper limit on the number of posts each person can make, and the upper limit is linked to the player's personal level.

1 players can post once a day and reply to other people's messages 5 times. Level 2 players can post 2 topic posts and reply 10 times. Level 3 players can post 3 times and so on up to level 10. Guilds and individuals have separated chat channels. If the guild recruitment advertisement exceeds the number of times, you have to spend system gold coins or forum points to purchase a world speaker. Regardless of the nature of the real death of the copy, this forum looks more and more like a real-life game forum.

The only conscientious thing is that all players can reply to their own posts as many times as they like, but if they post maliciously, they will be banned by the system for 24 hours. They can only browse and cannot reply again.

As the only player above level 10 who has changed jobs, Tangui can post an unlimited number of times a day. After all, the higher the player level, the more valuable their time is, and they will not waste time on water posts.

He glanced at the front row and saw that the first post was posted by a player who had been kicked out of the game. Most players cherished their right to post, so this post quickly received many upvotes.

#Players who were kicked out of the mission come in#

The original poster thought he was going to die, but the game suddenly stopped playing. Save me a small life. If I survive the catastrophe, I will be lucky in the future. It seems I have the potential to be in the top 100

Crow was about to complete the mission on a plane, but suddenly he kicked me out, and he didn't even give me a reward or any compensation. Is there anyone else who is unlucky like me? I'm really pissed off. Have you ever seen such a garbage game to persuade me to quit?

I have never seen Red Moon Guild Ling Fei, but it's a pity that this game does not have an exit mechanism.

Little Rose, I happen to have a day off and occupy the front row. I suggest that the poster have a fight with the 2nd floor.

The system assistant on the 2nd floor has made unprovoked insults to the game. The floor to which it belongs has been deleted and a warning will be given once every 24 hours.

Li Feng from the Black Wolf Guild watched the assistants and laughed to death on the second floor

In addition to a large number of posts from players complaining about being kicked, there are also more speculations about game updates, and the activity of forum transactions has dropped a lot.

With every major update, the prices of related materials will be adjusted, and new products will also affect the prices of old products. Except for some recognized hard currencies whose prices do not fluctuate, most players are holding on to materials for sale.

In addition to these posts, there are also many posts about major speculations about system updates. Many players are excited to analyze the details in the posts, but Tan Gui has no interest in them.

If he really wanted to brush up the posts, such a huge amount would be impossible to finish in three days and three nights. Tan Gui just looked at the rankings. He was still ranked first in the overall strength list. The only list that dropped out was the wealth list. and pet list.