Arc 4 | Paperweight (10) |

"Tour guide, do you know how much we spent? It's impossible for us to spend all our money here, right?!"

The tourists looked displeased. Even if this was the territory of the paper town, there were still so many of them. If the town pushed them too far, they would definitely fight against this broken town.

The tour guide said: "We have monitoring records inside, and each team has a dedicated person to follow. Once the limit of 1,000 spiritual world coins is reached, everyone can come out, and we will issue formal receipts. Don't worry about spending money but not having the limit. , the town will ensure the safety of everyone's personal lives and the products they purchased."

They said very skillfully what they had been trained on countless times: "If you buy too much and can't take it, we also provide delivery service and can deliver it directly to your hotel to ensure that the goods will not be damaged in any way. There will be no shortage of goods for you."

Paperweights can obviously steal money directly, but they also send them goods, and even arrange bodyguards to ensure their safety. It is really touching and heart-warming!

1,000 spirit world coins are affordable for most tourists. Although there are quite a few of them, they come from all over the world and there is no way to unite them. The residents of the paper town are obviously a group of people who work together and are extremely united. More importantly, there are many people in the paper town. This is a large town with a population of 30,000.

Not to mention that this is their territory, with those weird flowers, weird stone mountain sculptures, and God knows how many weird methods have not been used yet.

"etc."

The tourists in the spirit world stopped throwing fits, and the players followed them one after another. When they entered the shopping street, they found that there were quite a few shops in the shopping street.

There are a dazzling array of products everywhere, most of which are paper weights and various handicrafts. In addition to flowers, strange rocks, and some small fluffy-looking animals. There are also some jewelry, which look like gold, silver, and jade products but are actually special paper products.

These are so expensive that players walk away without even looking at them. There are one or two food and fruit shops mixed in with the shops, selling some edible fruits, but these fruits are much more expensive than those grandma carrying baskets to sell, basically three times the price.

Most stores say: "No gold coins, only spiritual world coins." There is also a small bank with a particularly obvious sign: "Exchange gold coins for spiritual world coins, and only charge a handling fee of 50."

The exchange rate of spiritual world coins for gold coins is 1:1 in the system, but the exchange rate of gold coins for spiritual world coins is different. The latter is equivalent to buying props with gold coins. The system sells them very expensively, with an exchange rate of 2:1.

2:1 refers to the fact that in reality, different mission copies have different exchange rate fluctuations between the two goods. This is why people are not very willing to buy items from the system mall in the dungeon, because the price of targeted items will increase.

For example, if a steamed bun increases the satiety value, the satiety value will increase several times when the food cannot be eaten.

This is why, after the system is updated, most players who enter the dungeon will choose to purchase food in the system mall in advance. The food in the dungeon is not necessarily problematic, and the food in the system is definitely not problematic. If you are reluctant to eat a big meal, you can still afford the steamed buns with satiety value.