Arc 6 | Ghost Restaurant (9) |

The car was speeding forward, and the old lady dived in front of everyone, wailing, "My old arms and legs are all broken. I wish I had a seat."

She really broke her arms and legs, and the parts fell to the ground, revealing a section of white bones and flesh. The face twisted in pain looked even more terrifying.

Any human being would be frightened by this scene, and might just fall down and collapse mentally. As long as the other party showed any sign of leaving his seat, she would immediately seize the opportunity to skin him.

The old lady thought well, but the human passenger next to her was obviously hard-hearted and bold. Seeing her like this, she couldn't feel any emotional fluctuations in her body.

Tan Gui's face was expressionless, indifferent to the miserable situation of the poor old lady. Mo Chen was sitting inside, and he was sitting outside, close to the old lady, but when he saw her broken arms and legs, looking very miserable, he had no intention of getting up.

His wife was still resting her head on his shoulder. If she moved, he would wake her up and kiss her. As for this miserable old lady, she was not a serious person at first glance. She had a strong voice and her health was much better than that of the young man.

The poor old lady picked up the broken arms and legs by herself. "Young man, I don't expect you to give up your seat. Please help me move my legs and feet and pick up things." When she said this, she added her own mental power and tried to To control this human being. Maybe the other person is not not afraid, but just scared.

Sitting tickets are safer than standing tickets, but it does not mean absolute safety. If some players have low sanity points, they will be easily bewitched by weirdness, and then step by step into the weird and bloody mouth. The old lady's calculations were rattling. When the conversation was over and she bent over, she could take the opportunity to peel off the opponent's skin. Her hand speed was very fast. As long as she caught the opponent's flaw,

In fact, after doing all these actions, the old lady vaguely felt that something was wrong, but she was unwilling to give in and always tried harder before getting off the car.

This time Tan Gui finally moved. He took advantage of the moment when the old lady bent down to pick up something and moved his legs. He kicked the things off the old lady directly and accurately hit another strange guest.

It was a passenger with a crocodile head, wearing a suit and tie who looked like a corporate white-collar worker. I was sitting on the chair and yawning, but I was suddenly woken up by my hands.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a wrinkled hand touching his suit pants and touching his thigh.

The old lady's hand would not be completely controlled by it without its body, not to mention that Tan Gui kicked it, which made the hand stupid. If I had known that this hand was originally used for skinning, it has done this kind of thing a lot, and the conditioned reflex is to skin it. The reason why it was groping around on the crocodile man's body was actually trying to find an entrance to skin it. After all, the old lady The skinning technique requires direct contact and cannot be peeled through clothes.

The crocodile man was stunned for a moment and looked at the one-armed old lady not far away. He grabbed the arm and bit the old lady to death. He dared to touch his thigh. So don't blame him for being rude. Although this old arm is unpleasant, it's okay. It's considered a supplement.

The old lady was still planning happily when she suddenly felt a pain in her body and let out a scream. She took a closer look and saw that the other arm that she had deliberately thrown under Tan Gui's seat was gone.