Arc 9 | Happy Amusement Park (9) |

I noticed that there were many players talking about returning home, but this time there were almost no players who wanted to copy the homework. The failure rate of the haunted house is too high. Even if one of these two people is ranked first, they may not be able to hold their hands in the process. In such a dangerous place, even if you follow the opponent's footsteps, you will probably fail because your own skills cannot keep up.

After waiting for about 10 minutes, the staff of the Lost Hospital opened the gate. Anyone who is willing to enter within five minutes can enter. The staff issued a red button to every tourist who tried to explore.

"This is a help button. If you get lost inside and can't get out of the hospital, please press the button where you are and a staff member will take you out."

There was no warmth in the tone of this staff member, and he warned in a mechanical tone, "Currently, the amusement park has only developed the first and second floors. Please do not go to the third floor. If you get lost on the third floor, you will bear the consequences."

The previous top ten players relied on the help button to get out. Once the button was pressed, it meant that the project failed. If you are a tourist in the spirit world, you can enter the hospital repeatedly to try if your mental state permits. But players are different. They only have one chance, and they cannot go in again after they come out.

But from a certain perspective, this may also be an alternative kind of protection for them.

Tan Gui and Mo Chen went in with ten tourists. It was a coincidence that among the tourists traveling with them, there were the Headless Horseman and the Spider Lady. The other eight tourists also went in pairs. The two pairs are an old couple who look quite friendly. Both of them have silver hair and wrinkles on their faces. They have no inhuman features on the surface.

A pair is a horned couple. The wife and husband are both very strong and fierce and violent. Judging from their clothes and eyes, the two entered the haunted house not out of curiosity, but because of the 1 million spiritual world coins.

That's 1 million in the spirit world. Not only the players are excited, but many locals in the spirit world are also excited.

When the bounty was first posted, there were many tourists who came for the 100 spirit world coins, but currently it is said that only a handful of people have received this reward. It's not that the Lost Hospital is too powerful, so no one can defeat it, but that kind of extremely powerful existence usually has a high position and will basically not lack the 100, and there is no need to use such gimmicks to show its status.

Tourists who particularly care about this money are usually not very strong, so it is normal for them to fail in challenges.

A very sweet young couple, a three-tailed cat and a beautiful two-tailed white cat. Tan Gui subconsciously took another look at the cat's ears and tail. Naturally, someone gave her a gentle squeeze on her waist, "It's so beautiful."

He drank the transformation potion before, and he looks much better than these two kittens. Moreover, he has nine tails, four more than these two kittens combined. Why don't you look at him more?

Tan Gui looked away and glanced at Mo Chen helplessly, "I just want to see what the tourists are like, so as not to be scared by the tourists when I go in later."

Mo Chen snorted and reluctantly accepted Tan Gui's excuse.

The last pair were twin sisters, black and white twins wearing the same dress of different colors. Tan Gui only glanced at them briefly and then looked away. He put the red button into the pocket of his coat and clasped his fingers with Mo Shen before entering the hospital.