Chapter 17

Omniscient

Today was the day, Jeremiah was officially about to be a graduate of FAMU. He was moving around his bedroom getting ready. He made his way to the toilet for the hundredth time that morning. For some reason he was nervous, and his stomach had been messed up all morning. Whenever he was really nervous his stomach would be messed up.

He flushed the toilet as he finished wiping himself then washed his hands. His phone began ringing so he went to get it off of his bed. Cherie's name and face flashed against the screen. He pressed accept and answered the call.

"Hello."

"Hey, I'm outside."

"Alright." Jeremiah hung up, making his way to the front door.

He unlocked and opened the door, coming face to face with Cherie. She had on some biker shorts and a t shirt with some Crocs. She had on a cap to hide her twists that she was going to take down later. Jeremiah closed and locked the door when she stepped inside of the house. He then embraced her in a hug, sliding his hands down to her butt, smacking and gripping it.

"Ow." Cherie giggled. "Why aren't you dressed yet?" Jeremiah was only in his boxers.

"I keep having to shit." Cherie laughed. "I'm for real."

"Aw, you're nervous." She cooed with her hands on the sides of his face. Jeremiah sucked his teeth. "There's nothing to be nervous about."

"I'm about to walk across the stage in front of hundreds of people, I think that's something to be nervous about."

"Okay, but it's not like you have to say anything. Just grab your diploma, shake hands, smile for a picture, and walk back to your seat."

"You make it sound so simple."

"Because it is." Cherie placed a kiss on his lips. "Now put your clothes on, you can't be late to your own graduation."

"Yes ma'am." Jeremiah smirked, pecking Cherie lips once more before going to put on his clothes.

Cherie bit her lip as Jeremiah came back into the living room with his clothes on. He was looking good and smelling good.

"Stop looking at me like that." Jeremiah told Cherie in a warning tone. He would be late to his own graduating dicking her down.

"Sorry." Cherie giggled, making her way towards him. "You look good, like really good." She emphasized.

"Thanks." Jeremiah placed a kiss on her lips. "I'll see you later."

"Alright." They made their way out of the door and Cherie went back to her apartment so she could start getting ready. She'd already did her basic hygiene things, she just had to do her hair and get dressed.

After sitting around the house for about an hour, she began getting ready. She first placed her nude pants romper on that she'd gotten from FashionNova. She then went into the bathroom and began taking down her hair. After the hair, she placed on her clear heels and sprayed some perfume on before grabbing her purse and heading out.

When she arrived at the auditorium she met Jeremiah's mom, along with the rest of his family at the entrance. She greeted her, then greeted everyone else, getting introduced to the family members she hadn't met before. Most of the people she'd met were Jeremiah's aunts, uncles, cousins, and a few family friends.

After Cherie was done being introduced to everyone, they made their way inside of the auditorium. Reign held Cherie's hand as they made their way to the section, they would be sitting in. She'd been talking her ear off since they'd been walking.