Chapter 11

Omniscient

Jeremiah stood at Cherie's front door waiting on her to answer. Today was Valentine's Day and he'd bought her some gifts. When she opened the door she gasped, letting Jeremiah in. Both of his arms were full of gifts.

"Wait let me take a video before you put it down."

"Man hurry up." Jeremiah's arms were getting tired.

"Hey don't rush me." Cherie grabbed her phone and took a video on Snapchat. She then snapped a few pictures.

"Okay now you can put it down." Jeremiah placed her things on the sofa beside the stuff she'd gotten for him.

"This for me?" He questioned.

"Mhm." Cherie nodded her head.

"Thank you." Jeremiah gave Cherie a kiss. "And your ass looks good in this dress." Jeremiah smacked her ass. Cherie had on a hot pink Skims sundress.

"Stop." She giggled, pulling away from him. "Let's see what you got me." She looked inside of the basket pulling out many gifts and treats. He'd bought all of her favorite candy and gotten her an Apple gift card since she was always complaining about paying her Apple Music every month.

Her eyes lit up when she took out her last gift. It was a gold bangle bracelet. She loved jewelry, especially gold.

"Look in the inside." Cherie looked in the inside of the bracelet seeing it was engraved with the words. "To my forever Valentine. - Jay."

"Oh my God." Cherie pouted, putting the bracelet on. "Thank you, I love it so much."

"Anything for the prettiest girl in the world." Jeremiah pecked her lips.

"You ready to go eat?" He questioned.

"Yeah, let me grab my purse."

Cherie went into her bedroom and grabbed her purse then her and Jeremiah headed out. They were going to an upscale restaurant that Jeremiah had picked out.

"You look good." Cherie complimented Jeremiah as he drove. He had on a light pink Ralph Lauren polo shirt tucked into some navy pants, he paired the outfit with some navy loafers. For jewelry he had on a gold chain and a gold watch. On top of all that he had a fresh cut and retwist.

Jeremiah looked over at Cherie smirking. "Thank you."

When they got to the restaurant they were seated right away since they had reservations. The server took their drink orders then went to get them. While she was gone they both looked over the menu. This was the first time for the both of them so they had no idea what they wanted.

When the server came back with the drinks they thanked her then asked for more time to look over the menus. By the time she came back they'd decided what they wanted and ordered.

"You know it's rude to stare." Cherie smirked.

"I'm sorry, that red looks good on you. Real good." Cherie had on a red body wave wig with a side part.

"Thank you." Cherie blushed.

"You welcome." Jeremiah swiped his tongue over his bottom lip.

After Cherie and Jeremiah went out to eat they headed back to Jeremiah's place. They'd only gone out to eat because it was a weekday and they had class tomorrow. If they didn't have class they would've spent the evening somewhere else.

The two were now in the bed touching and kissing on each other. Cherie was straddling Jeremiah while they tongue kissed. His hands were planted on her ass.