Chapter 14

Omniscient

Jeremiah looked around his house, making sure everything was set for Cherie. It had been two weeks since she had asked him to fix her dinner and he was finally fixing it. Other than fixing dinner, he'd decorated. He lit some candles and put some rose petals on the floor and on his bed. They had the house to themselves tonight since Trey was staying the night at Kristen's house.

A knock sounded on the door and Jeremiah went to answer it. The door opened, revealing Cherie. She was looking good. She had on a brown satin dress with spaghetti straps. She also had on heels, showcasing her white pedicured toes. He'd told her to dress up and she'd followed instructions. He looked her up and down, swiping his bottom lip with his tongue.

"Damn you look good."

"Thank you, you look good too." Cherie looked him up and down.

Jeremiah had on a white button down with some navy blue pants. He didn't have on any shoes since he was in the house.

Cherie stepped into the house and Jeremiah closed and locked the door. He backed her into the back of the door, gripping her chin, and giving her a kiss. Their tongues began exploring each other's mouths. They pulled away from each other breathing heavily.

"Somebody's happy to see me." Jeremiah smirked.

"I am." He pecked her lips one more time. He then grabbed her hand, leading her towards the kitchen.

"All this for little ole me?" Cherie questioned, noticing the candles and rose petals.

"Yes." Cherie took a seat at the counter. 

"Is the food ready?" Cherie questioned. She was hungry and ready to eat.

"Yeah, you ready to eat?" Jeremiah questioned.

"Yes, I'm starving." She exaggerated.

"You might still be hungry when you leave, I don't know how it's going taste."

"Oh Lord." Cherie chuckled.

Jeremiah fixed them both a plate and poured them some wine. He then took a seat beside Cherie. They prayed over their food then began eating.

"Is it good?"

"The steak could've used a little more seasoning, but it's still good. Everything else is fine."

"Call me Jeremiah Ramsey from now on." Cherie rolled her eyes.

"I'm not calling you that."

"What will you call me?" Jeremiah smirked.

"You are so nasty." Cherie laughed.

"I'm just playing."

"Mhm."

They both finished eating their food then they made their way into Jeremiah's bedroom. Cherie removed her heels, taking a seat on the bed. She motioned for Jeremiah to come here with her finger. He went made his way over to her, bending down and placing his hands on each side of her.

"What?" He questioned, his lips were basically touching hers. Her words got caught in her throat, him being so close was making her nervous as hell. The seductive look in his eyes was not helping either.
"Oh now you want to get all shy." He smirked, placing kisses on her neck.

"What you want Cherie?"

"I want you."

"I want you too." He kissed her ear. "Take this off." Cherie stood up, removing her dress, leaving her body bare.

"Damn Cherie you didn't put any panties on?" Cherie gave him a sly smirk, stepping out of her dress.

"Sit back down." Jeremiah instructed. Cherie reclaimed her seat at the end of the bed. Jeremiah kneeled, placing one leg on his shoulder and went to work.