Chapter 6

Omniscient

Cherie woke up to a thousand happy birthday text and phone calls. Today was October 13th, she was officially 19. She responded to the texts and phone calls before getting up and getting ready. She was going over Trey and Jeremiah's house for a surprise Kristen had set up. She hadn't told her what the surprise was, she'd just told her it was a surprise.

Cherie put on a nude Essentials jogging suit with some white Air Force 1s. She then headed out of the door to Trey and Jeremiah's. When she reached the door she knocked and it was soon opened by Jeremiah.

"Happy birthday!"

"Thank you." Cherie blushed, stepping inside the house.

Jeremiah closed and locked the door then engulfed her into a bear hug. Cherie closed her eyes as she smelt the delightful scent of his cologne against his Ralph Lauren sweatshirt. They pulled away, laughing as they noticed Trey and Kristen looking at them.

"Why are y'all staring at us?"

"Nothing." Kristen smirked, making her way over to Cherie.

"Happy birthday." Kristen hugged her.

"Thank you." Cherie smiled, pulling away.

Trey came and hugged Cherie and told her happy birthday also. When everyone was done showing the birthday girl some love they went into the kitchen. Kristen had cooked a little bit of everything. She'd fixed French toast, bacon, sausage patties, grits, and scrambled eggs. She'd also cut up some fresh fruit. To drink they had orange juice and Cherie's favorite, strawberry lemonade. Kristen had gone all out for her friend, from the food to the olive green and gold decorations. She'd decorated in those colors because Cherie's favorite color was olive green. Cherie took a video of everything, posting it on her social media and sending it to her family.

"Thank you so much." Cherie hugged Kristen.

"You're welcome, but I can't take all the credit. Trey and Jeremiah helped out. Well mostly Jeremiah, Trey didn't do much besides get on everybody's nerves." Kristen joked.

"Don't start with me today." Trey joked.

"Thank y'all, this means so much to me. Especially since this is my first birthday away from my family."

Trey waved her off. "You're apart of the gang now, it was nothing." Cherie smiled. "Now let's eat." Trey clapped his hands together.

After everyone finished eating Cherie opened her gifts. The first gift she opened was from Kristen and Trey. They'd gotten her a Good Girl by Carolina Herrera perfume gift set. The next gift she opened was from Jeremiah. He'd gotten her a happy birthday balloon dangle Pandora charm.

"This is so cute, thank you." Cherie got up, hugging Jeremiah.

"You're welcome, Kristen said you'd like it."

"I love it." Cherie smiled.

"I'm glad." Jeremiah gave her a small smile, still holding on to her waist.

"What are you doing for your birthday besides going to the club?" Kristen questioned.

"Nothing really." Cherie chuckled.

"Let me take you somewhere." Jeremiah offered. Everyone's heads snapped towards him.

"Okay." Cherie replied, she didn't have anything else to do.

...

Cherie and Jeremiah looked out of the window as they rode in a helicopter. Jeremiah had surprised her with a helicopter tour of the city. The view they had was beautiful, Cherie took lots of photos and videos. When the ride was over they headed back to the car.