Chapter forty-three: Kiss me goodbye

Jimin: "Good, are you ready to send it?"

J-hope: "Yes... Let's send it in one, two, three."

Jimin: "It's done..."

Time skip to Wednesday, a week later

Your pov

Today is the day I'll get rid of my cast, probably. I have my last check up not long after school ends. The bell just rang, signing that it's lunch. I brought my books back to my locker, I didn't need them anymore today. 

Yeeun: "Let's go, I'm hungry."

After our discussions last time we came up with a plan so Eunbin can confess her feelings to Mark. Yeeun made up eventually with her boyfriend again, even though we weren't fully convinced it was solved one hundred percent.

Jaehyun: "Me too, I hope they have something with chicken today."

Yeeun: "I like this guy more and more each day."

I closed my locker door when I heard their conversation. Jaehyun really gets along well with all my friends and it made me happy. Everyone agreed on going to the cafeteria, everyone was hungry. Suddenly my phone rang, I took it out of my pocket. It's mom. 

You: "You guys go ahead. It's my mom that's calling. I'll talk to her here, the cafeteria is always noisy."

Jaehyun: "You sure? I can wait."

You: "I'm sure, go ahead. I'll catch up with you guys in a moment."

Jaehyun: "Alright, I'll grab you something to eat. I know what you like."

You: "Thanks, you're the best."

Everyone left to the cafeteria and I quickly answered the phone, before I was too late. I leaned my back against my own locker.

You: "Hey, mom. What's up?"

Mom: "Hey, honey. I have bad news... I can't make it on time for the appointment we have at the hospital."

You: "What? But my cast has to be removed today. I know my leg is alright."

Mom: "I know... Maybe we can reschedule the appointment to another day?"

You: "Can't I go by myself? I can call a taxi."

Mom: "You can, but wouldn't you like it if someone would come along with you?"

You: "It's alright. I can go by myself. It's no big deal, really."

Mom: "Alright then. Just call a taxi when you're home."

You: "I'll do that. See you tonight."

I ended the call after that. I knew it would be a close one for her. Yeeun's dad agreed to bring me home after school. At six would be my appointment at the hospital. I'll just call a taxi then.

Yoongi: "Can't your mom take you to your appointment?"

You: "You startled me..."

My eyes were glued on my phone, lost in my thoughts for a moment. I didn't notice at Yoongi's stood in front of me. I guess he heard my conversation.

You: "But to answer your question, yes. She can't make it because of work."

Yoongi: "At what time is your appointment?"

BTS FF 7 stepbrothers in my lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara