Chapter twenty-eight: An old acquaintance

J-hope: "I know what she said to you that day, at the rooftop. And it was all a lie..."

Namjoon: "What do you mean? Did she told you about our conversation?"

Jin: "Conversation? What are you talking about?"

Namjoon: "When dad told us they broke up, Y/N came looking for us that day during lunch."

Taehyung: "She came looking for us? I just accused her for not doing so. I said that's why I'm at her. Why didn't she mention it to me when we were talking earlier?"

Namjoon: "Because of what she said to me..."

Yoongi: "What exactly did she tell you? Stop beating around the bush Namjoon."

J-hope: "It doesn't matter, it was a lie anyway!"

Namjoon: "So when she told me to ignore each other from now on, so we could forget about one another as fast as we could, that was all a lie?"

Jungkook: "She said that to you?"

J-hope: "Again, she lied!"

Namjoon: "Is that was she said to you? I wouldn't believe it if I was you..."

J-hope: "She didn't told me about your conversation at all..."

Yoongi: "Then why are you defending her?"

J-hope: "I heard her talking on the phone by accident. She was reaching out to her friend when she mentioned the conversation you just had at the rooftop."

Namjoon: "Maybe she saw you, so you could hear it."

J-hope: "There was no way she could've seen me. I was at that old classroom, sitting in a corner some piled stools were spread out in front of me. I closed the curtains way before she came in, it was really dark. She was totally upset, she almost cried her soul out."

Jimin: "Y/N? She cried?"

Yoongi: "You're lying aren't you? Y/N crying? I don't believe it..."

J-hope: "Fine, if you don't believe my words then hear it for yourself..."

Jin: "What do you mean?"

J-hope: "I recorded the conversation she had with her friend Rosé that day. In case you wouldn't believe me."

Namjoon: "And you're telling me this now?! Why did you wait so long?!"

J-hope: "I thought you would all come around eventually. I would only let you hear this if there was no option left anymore. Like I said, she was so upset that day. Everything she said broke my heart..."

Taehyung: "I want to hear it..."

Jin: "Me too..."

Yoongi: "Play it, everyone wants to hear it."

J-hope: "Fine, but be warned. She talks about some of you and I'm not sure if they want to share that information with everyone."

Jungkook: "Just play it. No secrets anymore between us, right?"

Namjoon: "Right..."

J-hope took his phone out, searching for the recording a second later he played it. Everyone stopped talking when they heard someone cry. 

Y/N: "I'm such a terrible person Rosé."

Jin: "Who is Rosé?"

Jimin: "A friend of hers, I heard them once on the phone as well."