Chapter thirty-three: The recovery

Time skip, the next day

I woke up after sleeping several hours. It's almost noon. I could sleep more if I wanted to but I woke up after one of the nurse's checked out how my condition was.

Nurse: "Did you sleep well?"

You: "Yes, I did. I never thought I could sleep so much and still feel tired afterwards."

Nurse: "It's because your body needs the rest to heal itself."

You: "I know..."

Nurse: "The doctor will show up soon, he'll decide if you can go home later or not."

You: "Alright."

In less than thirty minutes the doctor appeared and did his checkup. He said my condition was stable enough. I could go rest at home, but I have to stay in a dark room for at least a week. All because of my concussion.

Knock knock

You: "Come in."

J-hope: "Hey Y/N. Ready to go home?"

You: "I'm ready, the doctor said I could leave."

Jimin: "How are you feeling today?"

You: "Not the best I've ever felt. Where are Jin and Namjoon."

Only five of them had entered my room, making me wonder where the other two where.

Yoongi: "Doing some paperwork, so we can leave immediately."

You: "Is your dad also here?"

Jungkook: "He had some meetings he couldn't cancel, but tonight he will cook for all of us to make it up."

You: "Sounds good to me. I just had some breakfast here and let's say the food was questionable."

Taehyung: "Did you just eat breakfast?"

You: "Not so long ago. I slept for a really long time."

Yoongi: "Your mom dropped your stuff at our place early this morning."

You: "I hope she isn't worried too much."

J-hope: "She told us she will call you every night, to check up on you."

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Jin and Namjoon. Jin came inside with a wheelchair and Namjoon with a pair of crutches. 

You: "You're kidding me right?"

Namjoon: "Unless you want us to carry you around for the next few weeks, these are the best options."

Jin: "The doctor said you need to use the wheelchair as much as possible the first two weeks. After a checkup you can switch over to the crutches."

Jimin: "Can we leave now?"

Namjoon: "Yes, let's go."

I sat up straight while Jin came over to me with the wheelchair. He helped me up, letting me sit in the wheelchair.

Jin: "Are you sitting comfortable?"

You: "Yes, I'm good."

Taehyung: "Can I push the wheelchair?"

Yoongi: "Taehyung push it slowly, don't play around."

Taehyung: "Does it look like I'm going to play around?"