Chapter nineteen: An attempt to failure

I let myself fall on the couch, a deep sigh followed shortly after. I was so tired from all that shopping. It was a really nice day though. I bought some new clothes, got some delicious food and hanged out with my friends and stepbrothers. 

You: "I'm so tired... My whole body is sore."

My stepbrothers were also in the living room. Jin, Namjoon and J-hope took a place on the couch as well. 

Namjoon: "I feel the same way."

Jin: "Eunbin seemed to have a great afternoon. She smiled the whole time." 

You: "She's really happy with the friendship bracelet that we bought together."

Jimin: "A friendship bracelet? Let me see!"

Jimin walked towards me, he leaned against the side of the couch. His face hovering over mine but with still a lot of space between us. I showed him my right wrist to Jimin. he grabbed it and brought it closer to his face, examining the bracelet. 

Jimin: "So pretty..."

Jin: "Is someone still hungry?"

Yoongi: "I'm still a bit hungry..."

J-hope: "Me too!"

You: "How can you still be hungry? You guys have eaten so much..."

Jimin: "From all that walking around I'm always getting more hungrier."

Jin: "I'll cook something then."

You: "Jungkook? Taehyung? Did you buy something? I haven't seen you a lot while we were shopping."

Jungkook: "We bought some thing but not a lot..."

What's up with those two? Ever since they left that store they've been acting strange. Did Taehyung told Jungkook about that kiss? It was a stupid accident, nothing really happened anyway. I hope I'm wrong...

You: "I'm going to my room to take a shower."

Namjoon: "Are you not eating with us? You didn't eat that much at the mall."

You: "If I'm hungry after the shower, I'll come downstairs. But I doubt I'll be hungry again."

I got up from the couch and walked over to the door. Jin didn't left yet to make the food. I thought he would get up but he didn't. I left the living room and went upstairs to my room with my shopping bags. 

BTS pov

Jin: "Yah, you two! First Taehyung is acting strange and now Jungkook as well."

Yoongi: "Jin is right. What's going on?"

J-hope: "We all thought that this would blew over by itself. It even gets worse when Y/N is around."

Jungkook: "Taehyung told me what has been on his mind lately..."

Jimin: "So? What's wrong? Did something happen at school or at home?"

Taehyung: "I.. I almost kissed Y/N."

Jimin: "How did that happen?"

Taehyung: "She was just close to me and I had the urge to kiss her. It wasn't my intention... But since then... Since then I couldn't control my feelings towards her."