Chapter thirty-six: The planned and unplanned visit

He didn't answer me with words but with an action instead. His right hand reached for my left cheek, pulling my head closer to his. His other hand went behind my back. Then his lips were on mine, kissing me softly. I did n't react the first few seconds, processing what's happening. We were talking a moment ago and now his lips are on mine. He's so gently. Like he's scared to hurt me, if he touches  me too rough. His left hand got off my back, placing it on my right cheek, just like his other hand. His hands were cupping my face. I don't know what came over me, but I gave in. My eyes closed, kissing him back. I just let it happen, feeling the moment. The kiss felt kinda needy, just like Jungkook's kiss at the school trip. Like they couldn't hold back anymore. The kiss didn't turn into a rough one. Namjoon behaved himself like a gentleman and kept it soft and gentle. They all are so sweet... The others! It hits me, like someone slammed a hammer on the back of my head. I was mesmerised, as if I was in a dream. But someone popped the bubble I was floating on. The kiss wasn't fake, it was not a dream, but reality. I quickly pulled away, feeling regretful towards the others. 

You: "I shouldn't have kissed you back..."

Namjoon: "I know, you're scared of the reaction of the others. I know you don't want to hurt them as well."

You: "I can't handle it if I would hurt anyone again. You're all precious to me, I don't want to loose anyone."

Namjoon: "I get that, really. I'm sorry for not being able to control myself."

You: "I'm sorry as well for kissing you back. I hope I didn't gave you false hope."

Namjoon: "You didn't... Eat the rest of your sandwich. I'll take you back to your room afterwards."

Namjoon stepped away from me, heading back to the other side of the kitchen counter where he made the sandwich earlier. He cleaned the place while I took my sandwich again. After we were both done, Namjoon carried me back upstairs.

Time skip, two days later

The past two days nothing special happened. When I saw Namjoon, we both pretended like that kiss at the kitchen never took place. Today was the day that my friends would visit me. Rosé called me yesterday. She's coming over on Saturday, after my checkup and then she stays until Sunday. I was thrilled to see some other people again. Of course the guys are amazing and they treat me very well, but sometimes I can feel the tension. I never thought I would miss school this much. Well actually, I only miss hanging out with my friends and having some fun. School must be over by now. They said they would visit me immediately after. I'm feeling much better now, only my broke ankle hurts. But I think the doctor will le me go to school next week. At least, that's what I hope.

Knock knock

You: "Come in."

Taehyung: "It's me. I just wanted to let you know that we got home from school."

You: "You guys got here fast. School didn't even end fifteen minutes ago."

Taehyung: "We didn't want to leave you alone for too long. How are you feeling?"

You: "I'm feeling fine, no headaches or dizziness. Maybe I can go to school next week."

Taehyung: "Isn't that too fast? I mean it barely has been a week..."

You: "I know you're worried but I know what I feel. And I'm feeling fine."

Taehyung: "That's good to hear. I'm happy you're recovering this fast. It's just sad that you will be leaving the house again soon."