Chapter sixteen: Pool time

Yoongi: "That's non of your business. Come on Y/N, let's get out of here."

Yoongi grabbed my wrist, dragging me away from those two girls. When we were far enough he stopped walking. I looked around for a second and saw that we were alone. I quickly pulled my wrist out of his hand.

You: "What's your problem? Those girls didn't do anything wrong..."

Yoongi: "They shouldn't bother you with that. We're not interested in dating anyone."

You: "So you lied to that girl? About liking someone else?"

Yoongi: "Maybe..."

You: "Oh come on! Tell me! Who is it? I can help you!"

Yoongi: "I'll tell her myself that I like her... When I'm sure about my feelings."

You: "How adorable! That girl is going to be very lucky when you ask her out. Why were you here anyway?"

Yoongi: "We were waiting for you at the cafeteria. We already bought your food."

Yoongi took my wrist again and walked towards the cafeteria. What's wrong with him today? He seems a bit frustrated... We entered the cafeteria shortly after. I tried this whole time to get out of Yoongi's grip but it was no use. We passed a few tables, all eyes were on us of course. With my free hand I tried to cover up my face. All I feel right now is embarrassment. Finally he stopped walking. I looked up and saw my other stepbrothers sitting at the table. They all gave me a smile. Yoongi made me sit between Jungkook and Jimin. 

You: "Yah! Yoongi! Was that really necessary? Everyone stared at us..."

Yoongi: "That's your punishment for what you did."

J-hope: "What did she do?"

Yoongi: "Two girls asked her to give their numbers to us. For a date..."

Namjoon: "Just ignore those girls Y/N."

You: "Fine! I won't interfere with your love life anymore..."

I started to dig in the food they bought for me. I guess Taehyung bought it since he lost the game last night. It's wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, eating lunch with them. The only thing that sometimes bothered me were the glares I received from some girls. When I made eye contact with them they gave me a small smile. Probably so I won't hate them. Maybe they think I can set them up with my stepbrothers. Well that's not gonna happen since they won't let any girl get close to them. 

Jin: "No one else bothered you today right?"

You: "No one bothered me... Don't worry about me. I'm totally fine."

We talked some more while we were eating. I noticed that Taehyung was really quiet. Is he still thinking about what happened yesterday? I told him to forget about it. It was nothing... Just a stupid accident. 

I just finished my lunch when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around to face the person behind me and saw Taeil standing there. He wasn't alone. Mark, Lucas and Taeyong were here as well. 

You: "Hey guys. How are you doing?"

Taeil: "We're doing great. We just finished eating our lunch. We actually came here to ask you something."

You: "Oh really? Go ahead."

Mark: "After school we're going to the mall. Are you coming along with us."