Chaos in Kings Landing

(Starfall)
(Nightfall)

Rhaenys was touching herself for the fifth time that night, she felt the breeze from the open balcony door to her room caress her naked body. Her stomach was swelled with Jon's seed, it filled her full of joy that she would be giving her love a child. But she felt very frustrated that he was not here with her, she needed him, the way it felt when they were connected, she did not want to live life any other way. She had also been unbearably lustful while with child and not having Jon here meant she had to deal with it herself.

Especially since Myrcella and Asha both went off to gods know where with just a note saying they'd be back soon. Myrcella was always eager to kiss between Rhaenys legs, but for now, Rhaenys had to make do with her hand.

She felt herself reaching her peak as she pushed two fingers into herself while she squeezed her nipples she moaned at the pleasure that shot throughout her body, her nipples were very sensitive at the moment and recently had begun secreting milk, she had to be careful where she squeezed or it would ooze out.

She thrust her fingers into her sex harder as she imagined Jon was on top of her, imagining him shooting his seed deep inside her. But before she can make herself finish she hears a knock at the door.

Groaning in frustration she hobbles up from her bed putting on a light purple silk robe before walking to the door and opening it. Arthur Dayne is there though he looks worried.

Feeling her anger melt away she now feels concern of her own grow "What is it, Arthur? Have you heard from Jon? Is he okay?"

Arthur shook his head before entering her room and closing the door "Your cousin is here" he says to her once the door is firmly closed.

Rhaenys raises her brow "Arianne? What would she be doing at Starfall?"

Arthur pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration "It seems she caught wind of a plan to have her married off to the Targaryens in exile while having her brother Quentyn usurp her as ruler of Dorne, so in an act of rebellion she ran away to Starfall believing one of my cousins was here"

Rhaenys sighs "Which cousin? Edric? Isn't he 10 a bit young for Arianne I would imagine"

Arthur does crack a small smile at that but shakes his head "Some scion from a cadet branch, Gerald I think, he believes himself to be the new Sword of the Morning"

Rhaenys snorts at that, she'd seen Arthur fight many times and only Jon had been able to come close to matching him "Does he not know you're still alive?"

Arthur shook his head "Only my sisters and father know, rest are too young to keep it a secret or too far removed to far removed to be trusted"

Arthur's face grows more serious "Where's Vhagar, we can't let Arianne see him, I must be the size of a carriage by now"

Rhaenys nodded her head "About that big, but don't worry I've kept him in the mountains, he should be well concealed"

Arthur nods with some relief before Rhaenys catches his attention again "What will we do with Arianne? It should be fine to reveal ourselves, Dorne has long resented the king and the Lannisters for my mother and brother's death, they wouldn't let my existence be known if I wished" Rhaenys reasoned.

Arthur thought for a minute "You haven't seen Arianne since you were children, she won't recognise you, so I think you'll be safe to talk to her, however, she was around 5 to 6 when she saw me so she may remember. I'll make myself scarce you just continue your life as normal" Arthur said before heading to her door and leaving.

Rhaenys sighs and goes back to her bed lying down on it, her thick dark hair sprawled out around her on the bed. She opens her robe, feeling her stomach where her baby grew, and she smiled.