Maybe it isnt so bad?

(Location: Unknown)
(Time: High Noon, 295 AC)

(Jon POV)

"Oh fuck"

I quickly limp over towards the redhead silently praying to the god that she isn't dead. I arrive by her side and turn her over onto her back and put my face close to hers to see if she's still breathing, when I feel her light breath touch my skin I sink down next to her in relief

"Thank the gods you're not dead" I say while lying down next to her feeling the noon sun beat down on my head while the ocean wind cools me down, it's a nice feeling completely foreign to me.

As I'm relaxing I suddenly come to a realisation 'I disappeared without telling anyone and Sansa also disappeared though I'm guessing more people saw her since she was at the high table and right now she's with me, you know from the outsiders perspective it really does look like I could've kidnapped her' I think to myself with a rising feeling of paranoia.

"I'm so dead" I say to myself with a small chuckle 'if I ever make it back I'll either be beheaded by Lord Stark though what's more likely to happen is Lady Stark will have me killed, shot' I sigh while getting back to my knees and looking over my sister.

I then take stock of what I have 'okay so I still have my dagger and a small coin purse, gods know how that survived' I look at Sansa and she has a small knapsack on her, I take it off of her and look inside which reveals a bottle of wine and a few apples and two cakes though the cakes looked like they'd seen better days you could probably still eat them if you didn't mind the salty taste.

'What in seven hells was Sansa doing with this, was she meeting a boy?' I ponder while looking at the contents of the knapsack 'No not Sansa if he isn't a knight and rides in on a white steed with golden armour and shits rainbows and farts roses then she probably wouldn't even talk to them' I think with a small chuckle as I put the knapsack on and then pick up Sansa in a bridal carry.

'Hottest part of the day can't exactly leave her here, especially with her skin' I move to a small area that has shade in the form of a large tree and place her down though as soon as I do that I notice she begins to wake.

"Mmm... Jon? What're you doing in my room, why is it so hot in here" she says sleepily as she rubs her eyes.

Realisation begins to set in as she remembers what happened previously "Jon, where are we, what happened" she asks in a terrified voice "What did you do! How did we get here!" She starts getting angry as the reality of her situation seems to set in.

"I didn't do anything MY LADY, we must've got caught in a storm and the ship must've sunk" I say in a cold tone 'How can she think I'm responsible for the ship being wrecked' I think in disbelief as I shake my head.

"Why were you even on the ship anyway you had no reason to be there" I ask with genuine curiosity though disguised with a bit of anger, I look at her and food my arms.

"I was coming to apologise to you! And followed you outside of the castle, though if I had known you planned to run away I'd of waved from the docks" she spits out while pushing herself back towards the trunk of the tree and leaning on it.

"Well maybe you shouldn't of acted like such a brat in the first place and maybe you wouldn't be on this beach with me" I say in a disrespectful tone while pointing at her.

"How dare you talk to me like that, I can't believe I listened to father about coming to apologise" she states with venom.

"Maybe the lone wolf dies and the pack does survive but you're not a wolf you're just a bastard" she says coldly while standing up and looking straight in my eyes.

"I may be a bastard but I'm more a wolf than you, such a fine southern lady you are not a single but of fight in her I bet you'll lie down and spread your legs for the first knight that calls you pretty "I say to her without thinking and the next think I know I'm holding my nose as Sansa just punched me in the nose.

'I there is a wolf in there' I think while wiping the blood from my face.

A few minutes of uncomfortable silence reign as we stand there not saying anything the only sound being the insects in the jungle and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

I sigh and brush my hair back out of my face "Look I'm sorry that we are in this situation but if we want to get home we need to stop fighting, and you need to listen to me" I say in an even tone while looking back at Sansa.

"Why do I need to listen to you" she huffs while folding her arms not even looking at me.

"While you were learning to sing and dance and embroider handkerchiefs I was learning to fight and hunt, so I think In this situation I'd be the best person to guide us" I say with confidence though looking at the completely unrecognisable environment did shake my confidence a bit.

"I suppose you do have a point" she reluctantly admits finally turning around to face me. "So what are we going to do now" she asks with curiosity in her voice.

"Well if you go further down the beach towards the sea you can see a big hill further into the forest, father always said to get the lay of the land when you find yourself in an unfamiliar place, it will also help us in finding some water and maybe some food" I state while pointing towards the forest.

"Jon, it's noon right" Sansa asks

"Obviously, why?" I reply

"Is the forest meant to be that dark" Sansa says with mild concern

Finally taking a look at the forest I'm met with something akin to an abyss.

"No it isn't" I say grimly

(AN: not much is known about sothoroyos so I'm taking a few (maybe a lot) creative liberties with it hopefully my writing isn't too bad, I know it's mostly been talking but should be getting more exciting hopefully)