Chapter thirty eight - Offical

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

Its the first day back at work in Chaos since Talia's passing and it doesn't feel the same without her. The strippers Sky and Cherry do not feel like preforming except for the bitch Lucy, whatever i don't care she can do whatever the fuck she wants, its her job after all. As for Sky and Cherry, they asked Nate to spare them for today and let them serve the customers downstairs (The main area).

Me, however, I'm not serving at the VIP section today, i'm working in the main area as well. There is a really private meeting there for a huge company and they didn't want anyone there expect for them. According to Nate, they paid a huge amount of money just to have this meeting here, i wonder what's that all about.

A new bartender was hired today at the main area, he looks young and confused and i partly kinda feel for him, i know what's its like to be in a place like Chaos club for the first time, some stupid people surrounding you. At a strippers club, you'll see the most fucked up things ever.

I walk over to the bar island, leaning against the table a bit so that the boy can hear me over the loud music blasting on the dance floor and all over the club "Hey!"

He looks up, his eyes watch me amusingly before his lips twitch a bit, he doesn't speak, only waves a hi back. Aw.

"Are you holding up fine? I can help if you'd like." i offer. He nods his head as an answer, i smile before walking around and going behind the island beside him.

With my heels on, i'm the same height as him. And the way he's intimidated by me makes me smirk. I stand beside him and look down at the long table downcast attached to the island that he's supposed to work on. A bucket of ice, several shakers, lemon, olives, mint leaves and all kinds of alcohol and drinks to make.

"Show me some skill." i nudge him, trying to make him feel comfortable.

"What would you like to drink, maam." he says for the first time. I smile lightly knowing that he was comfortable enough to talk and even joke a bit.

I give him something easy and common "Margarita, please."

He starts making the drink, taking a glass, dipping it in some water before sticking salt on the rim of the glass; he knows what he's doing. He grabs one of the shakers, dipping it the ice bucket to get some ice into it, then he starts adding the alcohol, he starts with tequila then adds triple sec and finally some lime juice, he shakes everything up and pours it into the glass. He cuts a slice of lemon, then cuts that slice in half before sticking it into the side of the rim of the glass. He slides it on the island from his side to my side without spilling any and i look at the drink with an impressive gaze.

He doesn't need my help at all whatsoever.

"There you go." he says.

I grab the glass, taking a sip of the drink "Mm, you did good." i put it back on the table. I look over at him "How old are you, kid?"