Chapter fifteen - Die

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

Cold water is poured on my face so suddenly and i shoot up from my sleep, eyes close as i gasp for air "What the fuck!" i yell, trying to cover myself with the duvet because it's fucking cold!

"Wake up." i hear Lucy's voice, i slowly open my eyes, a deadly glare fixed on my eyes towards her, she has a smile on her face. Does she think it was funny or something? I will choke her.

"You couldn't have just woken me up like a normal person?" i ask, taking the duvet off and standing up, easily towering over her five-foot-something hight. She looks up at me with a gulp "Was it necessary?" i ask again, getting in her face.

The door snaps open, i don't turn my head to look at who it is "Don't be a bitch and take a joke, Mea." she scoffs. Oh, i'm so mad.

Before i jump on her there is an arm around my waist, pulling me up and away, my back is pressing on a hard chest, i hit the arm wrapped around my waist is anger "Put me down!" i order, i throw my hands forward trying to charge back on Lucy, she takes a few steps back "I'm going to beat you up!" i yell before this person takes me outside the room, still holding me up. My legs dangling as i take a deep breath to try to calm my nerves down.

I am not a fucking morning person, and the shit she pulled pissed me off even more.

"You can put me down now." i sigh, the person puts me down, and looking at their arm and i can tell its one of the guys. He listens, lowering me to the floor as my feet's hit the ground.

Talia is running up the stairs, Aaron and Sky behind her. They probably heard the shouts "What the hell is going on?" Talia asks.

I look behind me, i'm met with Nate's handsome fucking face. I'm more pissed now, why does he have to be this pretty? And in the morning too!

His morning hair is a mess, his eyes are slightly puffed; from just waking up not too long ago. And he is fucking shirtless. I keep my eyes fixed on his eyes as he stares back at me, shamelessly checking my morning mess out. I won't look down at his chest because if i do i'm going to drool for sure.

I turn back to look at Talia, giving Nate my back "Lucy is a fucking bitch." i snarl. Frowning in anger "She poured a glass of cold fucking water on my face, to fucking wake me up!" i explain, throwing my hands in the air.

Talia gasps, her jaw dropping "In the fucking winter? Not cool."

"I thought someone died." Aaron scoffs "Y'all act like kids." he shakes his head, walking back to the stairs and going down, disappearing to the kitchen.

"Are you okay, Love?" Sky's soft voice asks, she walks closer to me, putting a soothing hand on my cheek. When i nod, she looks down at my white tank top "You should change your shirt." she giggles.

I do the same, looking down at my shirt and i see my now see through tank top, my nipples perking up from the cold water that was poured on me.

Oh shit, he definitely saw that.