Chapter twenty five - Spank me

♆ 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷 ♆

♆ 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷 ♆

I groan when i feel soft lips against my back, a hand is wrapped up around me; spooning me. And long soft legs are intertwined with mine. I can feel my stomach tensing from the feeling of those lips above my skin. I grab the hand that's rested on my chest and intertwine it with mine, i kiss her knuckles and smile slightly, what a perfect way to wake up.

"You smell so good." her morning voice sends electricity all over my body. I always loved her voice, since the first time i've ever heard it. Its to the point where its muscle memory now, but something about her morning voice, it wakes my brain up.

I can feel her lips on my back again, she kisses her way from the center of my back to the back of my neck, her wet sweet kisses slowly making me turned on "Sweetheart," i mumble, my eyes still closed.

"Mmm," she presses her naked body against mine harder, i can feel her soft pale tits pressing against my back, i exhale and turn my body around to face her, i keep my eyes closed because i'm still not completely awake to open them yet, i grab a bunch of her hair in my fist and pull her head back, hiding my face in her neck to inhale her beautiful morning scent.

She smells like... sleep. Sleep smells like softness, its smells like normal skin but warm. She smells like a faint perfume mixed with vanilla. She smells just like sleep, and i fucking adore it.

I leave a kiss on her neck, then under her ear "You're so cuddly." she giggles, hugging my abdomen "I wouldn't have thought."

"I like physical touch, sweetheart. I need to be touching your skin all the time." i can feel my throat burning because that's the first thing i said since i woke up, my voice sounds deep and hoarse.

"My skin, huh?" she teases.

"I need to go back home." i groan "Fuck, i promised Love i'd come back in a few hours but i stayed over night." i can feel my chest tighten in regret.

"I'm sorry," she says, stroking my hair "Who's Love again?"

"My niece."

"Then you better get up and go home to her because i guarantee you she's mad at your right now." she pulls my face away from her neck, i open my eyes to look at her and my heart drops at her beautiful pale skin first thing in the morning, her green eyes are gleaming and her messy blone hair spread out on the pillow beneath her head. She smiles at me that beautiful smile of hers making me melt.

"Don't break my heart even more, sweetheart."

She cackles "Don't say i didn't warn you. Especially if you treat her like a princess and then break a promise you made to her, she's going to be really upset with you."

I groan "Mea," i warn "Don't do this to me. I hate seeing her upset."

She leans in, placing a kiss on my cheek "Don't worry, she'll come around faster than you think. She's lucky to have an uncle like you who truly loves her." her smile drops "My uncle sexually assaulted me when i was ten years old." she sighs, sitting up "Its hard to find good uncles out there. So the fact that you're there for her like a father is, is so special. Trust me, she'll never forget anything beautiful you ever did or said to her."