Chapter thirty six - She's Dead

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

"Have you seen Talia?" i ask Cherry, today's work is done. Its 3:24am and Talia is nowhere to be seen. The last time i saw her was in Nate's office. And she looked very upset.

"Nope, last i saw her was probably five hours ago. That's really strange actually, she's never MIA." Cherry explains, wiping away her makeup in the makeup room.

I retrieve my phone and call her again, and its goes to voicemail one more time. I'm seriously starting to panic.

I grab my coat and put it on as i make my way out of Choas Club. Like expected, Nate is waiting for me outside like everyday. He smiles at me but it drops when he sees how worried i am "What's wrong, Sweetheart?"

"Where is Talia?" i ask, facing him.

"She- left. She left early today; said she wasn't feeling well." he shrugs.

"Well, she's not answering my calls." i scoff "She's probably sleeping." i sigh. I overthinked this way too much. She's okay.

A smile takes over my lips when the tension is lifted off my chest, i lean up to kiss Nate before we start walking to the parking lot of the club. He holds my hand and i literally melt.

My phone dings in a massage, i check it out in case it's someone important and when Talia's name flashes on the screen i waist no time to unlock my phone.

Talia: Find me in my favorite place

"What the fuck does that supposed to mean?" i frown, stopping in my tracks. Nate stops too, looking down at me with confusion, i show him the text.

"Ask her." he suggests. I type a massage, but there is no response because the massage doesn't even deliver to her.

"It didn't deliver." i inform "What does she mean by her favorite place? What's her favorite place?" i try to think.

What's Talia's favorite place?

Its not her house, she's never mentioned that before. Or is it?

"Is she playing a game with me?" i ask out loud.

We start walking to the parking lot again as i think, what's Talia's favorite place? I feel like its been mentioned around me before.

"You idiot you just messed up my eyeliner." Cherry yells at Talia, who doesn't take shit from anyone and they start bickering.

"Well, if you kept your shaky ass still it wouldn't have happened." she throws back.

"You just don't know how to do eyeliner." Cherry says, whipping away the eyeliner Talia made an effort to do for her.

"Nope, its just your eyes; they're crooked." she wheezes.

Sky sighs loudly, she truns to the girls from where she's sitting trying to do her hair "You two are like little children. I just want peace, we already stay surrounded by music and noises for nearly nine hours. Can't i have peace?" she whines.